Did Brock Top That?

Tooj

Did Brock Top That?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tbf that would be easily topped as The Beatles are overrated rubbish .. but Brock managed to pick one of the only bands who are actually worse - well done. :icon_lol:

Oooh take that back! ;)

No. :nufc:

I like 5 Beatles songs (from what I've heard).

Tbf that would be easily topped as The Beatles are overrated rubbish .. but Brock managed to pick one of the only bands who are actually worse - well done. ;)

Fucking blasphemy.

Tbf that would be easily topped as The Beatles are overrated rubbish .. but Brock managed to pick one of the only bands who are actually worse - well done. :icon_lol:

Oooh take that back! ;)

No. :nufc:

I like 5 Beatles songs (from what I've heard).

5 more than me and I've heard them all apart from the stuff they've released post mortem.

Only ever heard one Bowling for Soup song though and that was shite.

you owe me a fiver Brockles

Bullshit.

:calmdown:

what?

I don't think it's better than the Beatles. It's my opinion, so how in the name of all that is holy can you say it's bullshit.

face it Brock baby, Bowling for Soup aren't my cup of tea.

I don't mind taking it in two £2 coins and a £1, a fiver, ten 50p coins, hell I'll even give you change from a tenner.

Bullshit.

what?

I don't think it's better than the Beatles. It's my opinion, so how in the name of all that is holy can you say it's bullshit.

I don't mind taking it in two £2 coins and a £1, a fiver, ten 50p coins, hell I'll even give you change from a tenner.

I wasn't asking you to like anything more than anything else.

The fact is Thespian is ace. :nufc:

Bullshit.

what?

I wasn't asking you to like anything more than anything else.

The fact is Thespian is ace. :nufc:

to be fair mate I really love Freddy Kreuger by Reuben, or The Smell by Engerica, but I wouldn't "guarantee" that anyone else will.

that's just not smart.

thespian is average