The Titus Bramble appreciation thread

Lazarus

This is the Freddie Shepherd run Newcastle United. It would surprise me no end if Titus wasn't offered a new contract. FFS couldn't face losing him for nowt.

I reckon he'll either be shifted in January for a paltry fee or he'll get a new deal, cue Anal O: "In my opinion there hasn't been a better centre half in the country for the last 3 months and Titus has won over the fans and the board with some barnstorming performances."

This is the Freddie Shepherd run Newcastle United. It would surprise me no end if Titus wasn't offered a new contract. FFS couldn't face losing him for nowt.

I reckon he'll either be shifted in January for a paltry fee or he'll get a new deal, cue Anal O: "In my opinion there hasn't been a better centre half in the country for the last 3 months and Titus has won over the fans and the board with some barnstorming performances."

From today's Chronicle:

But the absence of Bramble against Reading's man-of-the-moment Kevin Doyle will be a big blow to United, after the 25-year-old central defender has put his early-season hesitancy behind him and turned in some truly barnstorming performances in recent games.

You couldn't make it up. :(

From today's Chronicle:

But the absence of Bramble against Reading's man-of-the-moment Kevin Doyle will be a big blow to United, after the 25-year-old central defender has put his early-season hesitancy behind him and turned in some truly barnstorming performances in recent games.

Beresford was on Talk Sport a few days ago making out that Bramble was world class. My guess then is he'll be getting a new contract.

From today's Chronicle:

Please tell me you are making it up.

Or have I been whooshed??

Beresford was on Talk Sport a few days ago making out that Bramble was world class. My guess then is he'll be getting a new contract.

He is on his day. When Titus plays well, he plays WELL. When its his day he wins everything. Such a shame he is more often than not a liability

He is on his day. When Titus plays well, he plays WELL. When its his day he wins everything. Such a shame he is more often than not a liability

I disagree. If you look at Titus's game almost every game he plays he's exceptional for 80 minutes, generally it's the few moments every game where he loses his concentration that destroy the rest of his work.

They are still there but the consequences haven't been as disastrous recently.