What do prefer to play with?

sammynb

Get in!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're right, T/R, only real slappers go in for this 'Tradesman's entrance' stuff!!!!

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :D:D

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :icon_lol:

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :nufc::puke:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :icon_lol:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :puke:

Let's hope her son isn't browsing on here again. :o

and yes i was thinking that too :icon_lol: this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :icon_lol: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

No good getting grumpy now, Beverly dearest!

:razz:

i am a tad grumpy, ive worked all night and im tired, infact im off to bed now....and by the way, its Beverley :icon_lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter occasionally reads these pages. She's actually registered.

If she sees summat she doesn't like, tough - she's an adult now.

yes i suppose you;'re right, although kids abxolutely die of embarrasment and are horrified to even think of their parents having a sex life at all!

You're right, T/R, only real slappers go in for this 'Tradesman's entrance' stuff!!!!

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :D:D

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :icon_lol:

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :nufc::puke:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :icon_lol:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :puke:

and yes i was thinking that too :icon_lol: this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :icon_lol: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

i am a tad grumpy, ive worked all night and im tired, infact im off to bed now....and by the way, its Beverley :icon_lol:

Whatever Beverly!

:o I can't believe you've said that about the lass's mother when she's registered on here. :) What's her username?

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :D:nufc:

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :icon_lol: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :(

and yes i was thinking that too :angry: this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :icon_lol: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

i am a tad grumpy, ive worked all night and im tired, infact im off to bed now....and by the way, its Beverley :puke:

Whatever Beverly!

:puke:

night night Bianca :puke: XX :D

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :D:nufc:

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :icon_lol: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :puke:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :icon_lol:

and yes i was thinking that too :( this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :angry: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

i am a tad grumpy, ive worked all night and im tired, infact im off to bed now....and by the way, its Beverley :puke:

Whatever Beverly!

:finger:

night night Bianca :puke: XX :D

Sleep tight, Parfitt. :puke:

:o I can't believe you've said that about the lass's mother when she's registered on here. :) What's her username?

As if I would tell you that!!!!!! It would be PM City if word got out who she is :razz::D

tbh though, I think it 's only very occasionally that she lurks on here.

If you're reading this *****, I do love ya mum. Honest. Can I bribe you?? (knowing the answer already :D )

Who gives a fuck about toonraider's son when I've just been sat here reading this??? :o

But Brock, thats the whole point- what i do or say in my life doesnt affect you either way, you dont even have to read it! But imagine if it was your mum :)

Who gives a fuck about toonraider's son when I've just been sat here reading this??? :D

But Brock, thats the whole point- what i do or say in my life doesnt affect you either way, you dont even have to read it! But imagine if it was your mum :o

You want Brockles to imagine his mum getting her brown wings... :)

Raider... you're twisted :razz:

Can't believe the anarchy in this thread, at work all day and I come back to find us talking about fudge-packing. :razz:

A finger of fudge is just enough, until it's time to eat.

A finger of fudge is just enough, to give your kids a.....

Better stop there. Just in case :):o

This question is pretty stupid, since I have two hands, which since I have mastered the old touch my head and rub my stomach trick at the same time, thus being able to touch both the desired breast (normally the right one) and the clit at the same time!

This question is pretty stupid, since I have two hands, which since I have mastered the old touch my head and rub my stomach trick at the same time, thus being able to touch both the desired breast (normally the right one) and the clit at the same time!

What no kissing???

That's toonraider off your list then.

What no kissing???

With the size of her boobs she would have no choose but to put up with at least an hour of boob fondling!

What no kissing???

With the size of her boobs she would have no choose but to put up with at least an hour of boob fondling!

Rumour has it they are so impressive that she barely gets any work done she's so distracted.

What no kissing???

Rumour has it they are so impressive that she barely gets any work done she's so distracted.

Aye, herd she has to have a weight at the back of her bra just so she cant stand up straight. :)

What no kissing???

Aye, herd she has to have a weight at the back of her bra just so she cant stand up straight. :)

That would be the same bra, rumour has it, that when last replaced Torquay had to ship in a spinnaker size piece of lace to merely trim the edges :o

Edited by sammynb

What no kissing???

Aye, herd she has to have a weight at the back of her bra just so she cant stand up straight. :o

That would be the same bra, rumour has it, that when last replaced Torquay had to ship in a spinnaker size piece of lace to merely trim the edges :razz:

:) cheeky gits!!!