What do prefer to play with?

sammynb

Get in!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chez drinks champagne from lass's arses or something btw. Strange fella!

Dont knock it till you've tried it tbh.

I'm not keen on champagne mate. Or poo. ;)

No accouting for taste (no pun intended).

Never rimmed a lass then???

God no!! :D

Look what you've done!? The forum has pretty much come to a standstill since your bum fun comments!

I get the impression its bum 'fun' for him but probably not for whoever is playing the part of the winnity drinking vessel.

Has anyone said themselfs yet?

:D

Where do you like to start then, a nice tickle of the balls, or a tapping of the bell end? ;)

My technique is a closely guarded trade secret, handed down from generation after generation...

Has anyone said themselfs yet?

:whistle:

Where do you like to start then, a nice tickle of the balls, or a tapping of the bell end? ;)

My technique is a closely guarded trade secret, handed down from generation after generation...

:P:D:stop:

I'm amazed that the man who probably has the least experience with either the nipple or the female genitalia has the highest contribution in this thread. And still has answered the question!!!

As for this insight.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing ;) Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :D

Toonraider, obviously woman!

The question starts:

So you've finally broken down all those barriers and you have the woman of your choice lying fully buffed on the bed/rug/sofa/bus shelter waiting for you to make your move.

But no-one is going to spend another hour kissing passionately after they have finally got you "fully buffed" are they?

Edited by sammynb

I'm amazed that the man who probably has the least experience with either the nipple or the female genitalia has the highest contribution in this thread. And still has answered the question!!!

You only like either if you can attach your house keys to them, you ginger freak!

You only like either if you can attach your house keys to them, you ginger freak!

You should take up the way Gemmill, at least you wouldn't be like a blind man in the dark trying to find a South Shields address in his deutsch street directory! ;)

As for this insight.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :P

The question starts:

So you've finally broken down all those barriers and you have the woman of your choice lying fully buffed on the bed/rug/sofa/bus shelter waiting for you to make your move.

But no-one is going to spend another hour kissing passionately after they have finally got you "fully buffed" are they?

So because im finally naked i get no sensual kissing? How old are you sammy by the way? ;)

kissing is part of the whole thing, it doesnt stop just because everything else is on view! No kissing, no sex, end of.

As for this insight.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :P Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :whistle:

The question starts:

So because im finally naked i get no sensual kissing? How old are you sammy by the way? :D

kissing is part of the whole thing, it doesnt stop just because everything else is on view! No kissing, no sex, end of.

;)

Toonradier, you know roughly how old I am so don't give me that!

Yes, yes I know it's all part of it, I have experienced it once before but your answer takes the question out of context. We are talking about which part of the female anatomy is your (those responding to the question/poll) preference, not how you do the dance of the two headed monster overall.

Actually doesn't nipple play or cunnilingus involve kissing/licking/gentle sensual touching?

It did last time I was there (somewhere back in the 80s but things may have changed).

Edited by sammynb

As for this insight.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :P

The question starts:

So because im finally naked i get no sensual kissing? How old are you sammy by the way? ;)

Well aren't you just Mrs. Demanding.