Anyone wear YSL?

Smooth Operator

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next is my new fave shop at the moment. I seem to buy pretty much everything from there.

I have just become the proud owner of a Henri Lloyd bright pink beanie hat an'all :lol:

I'm not commenting on what its like for the lasses..I wouldnt know. A Henri Lloyd beanie tho ffs?! ;)

Next is my new fave shop at the moment. I seem to buy pretty much everything from there.

I have just become the proud owner of a Henri Lloyd bright pink beanie hat an'all ;)

The stuff is nice for lasses imo.

Edit: Next that is :lol:

Bought a coat from there the other day and it's geet dead lush as owt ;)

I have just become the proud owner of a Henri Lloyd bright pink beanie hat an'all ;)

I'm not commenting on what its like for the lasses..I wouldnt know. A Henri Lloyd beanie tho ffs?! ;)

Aye, whatever. Pink shirt boy. :lol:

C-word.

Re hats, I just can't get away with them. Either my heed's too big or I'm too tall or something. If I had a bright pink beanie I'd just look like one of the Flumps.

I cant do hats, they make me look like a complete spaz.

Alex simply doesnt have the option.

C-word.

Re hats, I just can't get away with them. Either my heed's too big or I'm too tall or something. If I had a bright pink beanie I'd just look like one of the Flumps.

I cant do hats, they make me look like a complete spaz.

Alex simply doesnt have the option.

You don't have the option of not looking like a spaz :lol:

No wonder you're skinter, Lennon, you're buying new clothes every other day woman!

I've bought a coat and a hat. It's winter. :lol:

And you're the last one who should be preaching about people buying stuff they don't need! ;)

No wonder you're skinter, Lennon, you're buying new clothes every other day woman!

I've bought a coat and a hat. It's winter. :lol:

And you're the last one who should be preaching about people buying stuff they don't need! ;)

;) I'm a strictly necessities kind of guy. ;) You've bought loads - FACT!

I really like the Fenchurch stuff at the minute from Republic.

Aye, was thinking my new pair of jeans will be Fenchurch. Decently priced as well.

Yeah. Got a couple of tops for £20 each, pretty reasonably priced compared to a lot of the other stuff in there. For poor people like me it'll do nicely.

By the way Sammy, do Diesel do XXXL? The sizes are tiny.

I find that with most "fashion" labels tbh. Their clothes are made for midgets or gays who are into all that fitted tight shit. What happened to proper bloke size clothes??

Italian stuff (Diesel, Replay, etc.) especially though. Both for men and women. *Insert cross-dressing joke here*

Diesel are alright in jeans. At the risk of taking the focus off Gemmills girth I like my stuff loose and take a 36/34.

Next and Marksies for work clobber, Stussy, Bape, Caarhart etc for day to day and Paul Smith when trying to look smart

I'm a bit suss of a lass who doesn't like clothes tbh. It's like a lad not liking football or something.

Agreed. I'm also a bit suss of lasses that like football tbh.

What about blokes who like clothes though?

I've never bought Levi's stuff for years. 501s were in fashion the last time I did tbh.

Me neither. Their jeans used to be alright until they started making those ones with the funny cuts - hems that twisted round and all that shit. They only suited midgets. Haven't had a pair in at least 10 years.

I've never bought Levi's stuff for years. 501s were in fashion the last time I did tbh.

Me neither. Their jeans used to be alright until they started making those ones with the funny cuts - hems that twisted round and all that shit. They only suited midgets. Haven't had a pair in at least 10 years.

501's have a strange fit even. Incredibly tight around the crotch I find.

Personally I couldn't give a shit about labels as long as the quality is decent enough. The same isn't true for Mrs Rents though who prefers designer clobber.

I assume by "crotch" you mean "waist", you fat shit!

:lol:

No, I mean they're too tight on my genitals. Not a problem for you then? ;)

;)

No, I mean they're too tight on my genitals. Not a problem for you then? ;)

Not that I'm aware of. ;)