The word in the Spanish press....

Craig

I'm guessing out of fattys magic pocket...!

21008[/snapback]

You think?

An educated guess would be for Owen from a similar source as the alleged Rooney bid, Northern Rock - think of what him wearing Northern Rock across his chest is worth in the year leading up to the World Cup!

And Kuyt from the back of the fat man's sofa, or possibly as Feynoord could use the money, on a installment pay as you go plan but also with a huge next transfer fee percentage (especially if he is the next Bergkamp).

On that, does anyone remember what the percentage is that Forest will get when Jenas goes?

It's a fair slice if I remember.

I thought most NUFC supporters would have heard of Emre as Bobby Robson tried to sign him!

As for Owen and/or Kuyt (Kjiut? Kuit,, Kyte, Kiute - oh ask his fuckin' motha) will sign - don't believe a word of it.

If any player is going to sign, then the announcement will be made straight away. There would be no time taken over it at all imo if one, or both, had agreed to come here

There is a possibility that we may get both, as my source tells me (the fact that I don't actually have a source is true, but saying I do adds weight to my argument. Well, a lot of other people say it so why can't I?) but they are still weighing up the options.

Fingers crossed we get at least one mobile striker following yesterday's static performance.

i'd imagine most would've heard of emre. and anyone that watches the spanish football on sky would've heard of luque.

20509[/snapback]

I tend to watch other football than the EPL.

Open-mindedness is fun.

Well an update from our friend in Spain last night via text:

Owen and Kuyt WILL sign!

Normally I wouldn't take this too seriously but knowing how much he's pissed himself laughing all summer everytime the words 'Owen' and 'Newcastle' have been mentioned in the same sentence, it does make me wonder....

Guess we'll know within 60 hours.....

20998[/snapback]

Sorry but I'm not taking this as gospel just because he's on holiday in Spain. People in Spain know as much as we do, ie. fuck all. :D

Having said that I sincerely hope I'm left with egg on my face after saying this.

21003[/snapback]

Same sentiments here....

But what confuses the fuck out of me is how comical Gol has found the whole 'Owen to Newcastle' saga - sure, he's always acknowledged that we'd made a bid but all of a sudden, he's deadly serious!

I hope to fuck this isn't some wind-up on his behalf or I'm personally gonna drive up to Scunny and give the fucker a wedgie on his return! :D

does anyone remember what the percentage is that Forest will get when Jenas goes?

21017[/snapback]

10% I think....

does anyone remember what the percentage is that Forest will get when Jenas goes?

21017[/snapback]

10% I think....

21973[/snapback]

I'd forgotten/didn't know about that!

Then again its the sort of thing any sensible club puts in when you sell a younger player, and something of course that we will hardly ever do!

I bet Ambrose doesn't have one, he may not go on to be sold for millions, but theres always a chance and it should be thought of.

21017[/snapback]

10% I think....

21973[/snapback]

I thought so, so if we are allegedly waiting to sell him so we can spend more money and the useless wantaway fetches 10m, 1m goes to Forest, he gets his loyalty bonus as he didn't hand in a transfer request (although he has made it obvious to all he wants out, sly prick) so what another 500k, plus about the same to his agent for being such a nice fellow plus it won't be paid all at once and will probably include appearance bonuses to make up part of it, so in all honesty we will end up with 5m in the hand and 3m to be paid!

Great, that should be enough for us to buy Dickov at an inflated price!

Well at least we will save a couple of hundred quid flying easy jet.

The club is a joke.

Here we all are waiting to be rejected by Owen and then be told it's to late the transfer window has closed, we couldn't find anyone else.

Edited by sammynb