Global Warming

wykikitoon

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demonstrated he's too clever to talk to the rest of the people in this thread like. Maybe he really is Rob's son :lol:

I don't think anyone wants a boring uber post about global warming from me. :blush:

Too right. I think we want an explanation about what you meant by stepping out into the sunlight. I think I know btw, and know why you are avoiding answering the question. Leazes couldn't do better.

Nietzsche's the 5th best philosopher ever tbh.

Demonstrated he's too clever to talk to the rest of the people in this thread like. Maybe he really is Rob's son :lol:

I don't think anyone wants a boring uber post about global warming from me. ;)

Too right. I think we want an explanation about what you meant by stepping out into the sunlight. I think I know btw, and know why you are avoiding answering the question. Leazes couldn't do better.

Only fools assume my dear. :blush:

Tell you what then, tell me what you meant and I'll stop assuming.

How can I without sullying my fond memories of Nietzsche, long walks in the Alps and women's clothing.

I don't think anyone wants a boring uber post about global warming from me. ;)

Only fools assume my dear. :blush:

Tell you what then, tell me what you meant and I'll stop assuming.

How can I without sullying my fond memories of Nietzsche, long walks in the Alps and women's clothing.

You can't, apparently.

I don't think anyone wants a boring uber post about global warming from me. :D

Nietzsche's the 5th best philosopher ever tbh.

Thread hijacked. ;)

:blush:

"

no, I made a point which I mixed up with another point, because I don't carry this shit around in my head 24/7 (just not concerned in a Parky stylee tbh), but the main point I was making still stands unchallenged, and no amount of bullshit from Rentboy changes that fact"

he's correct - it was small matter and doesn't impact on his main points FFS

you'll be hearing from m' lrn'd friends about defamation dear lad

you'll be hearing from m' lrn'd friends about defamation dear lad

You two fallen out then? :blush:

"

no, I made a point which I mixed up with another point, because I don't carry this shit around in my head 24/7 (just not concerned in a Parky stylee tbh), but the main point I was making still stands unchallenged, and no amount of bullshit from Rentboy changes that fact"

Mixing up global warming and ozone depletion is a small matter? Could give me a more basic error Rob? If he had just admitted his mistake from the off this would have been avoided.

And he doesn't have ANY points, other than he saw a contoversial documentary once. Isn't in victa one of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists btw?

"

Mixing up global warming and ozone depletion is a small matter? Could give me a more basic error Rob? If he had just admitted his mistake from the off this would have been avoided.

And he doesn't have ANY points, other than he saw a contoversial documentary once. Isn't in victa one of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists btw?

Nah.

"

No that's me. :blush::lol:

"

No that's me. :blush::lol:

Vic is more anti id cards iirc.

"

No that's me. ;):blush:

Hey, well, at least we agree on one thing, all is forgiven vic. :lol:

"

No that's me. :D;)

Hey, well, at least we agree on one thing, all is forgiven vic. :blush:

:lol:

This is interesting on this issue.

"A Volcanic Connection

Using computer models of the complex relationship between the Earth and the sun, researchers have learned the extent to which volcanic activity plays a role in cooling things down. This may seem counterintuitive. Volcanoes, after all, spew thousands of tons of CO2, the very same gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect. Thomas Crowley, of Duke University in Durham, N.C., told a press conference organized by the AGU that volcanic activity actually tends to lower temperatures. Why? Because high-altitude aerosols reflect sunlight away from the surface. "Beginning in 1980 there was a change in the frequency of eruptions," he pointed out. They markedly increased."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/re...ch/1282246.html

Edited by Parky

One of my ideas on this is that the planet itself is trying to correct 'over-warming'. The increase in volcanic and other intense climactic activity is its own recourse.

I don't like saying this cause people then start thinking it is ok to carry on the way we are.

One of my ideas on this is that the planet itself is trying to correct 'over-warming'. The increase in volcanic and other intense climactic activity is its own recourse.

I don't like saying this cause people then start thinking it is ok to carry on the way we are.

Parky rubbishes science then puts forward his own theories, based on heaven only knows. :blush:

it's a planetary issue that needs planetary action, that's why I find it ridiculous that people think it can be changed in the here and now

however, it is naive to think that humans can't and won't adapt or produce solutions if and when they need them

so let's just leave it tbh, let Parky's daughter get it sorted when she becomes Earth President