Cheryl Cole 2

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Somethin' kinda OO! Jumpin on my TUTU!

These things do nothing to dispel the rumours.

Misquoting the Girls is unforgivable. Something kinda ooooh, jumping on my toot toot. tbh. :lol:

My version makes more sense tbh.

Aye, maybe, but how are you going to fit five people into two letters to make an amazing cover for your single? :blush:

Ooooh > OO.

silly Arabs

I hope they get The Sun to sponsor the team

recent history would suggest they are NOT stupid but very sharp indeed - I do liek the idea of them offering the Sun a chance to sponsor them mind.................................. :D:D:D:D

:P

Liverpool are fucked at the highest level. They can't compete for the top prizes and Rafa is little more than a clown. THREAD CLOSED. :rolleyes:

seems to be canny craic from the NO(bs) thisn thread is panning out well

tell us a joke then, that'll get things rocking

Somethin' kinda OO! Jumpin on my TUTU!

These things do nothing to dispel the rumours.

Misquoting the Girls is unforgivable. Something kinda ooooh, jumping on my toot toot. tbh. :lol:

My version makes more sense tbh.

if you give a monkey a typewriter and let it type long enough; it will eventually produce the Encyclopedia Britannica. ... ;)

it would probably just shit on the typewriter to be honest :blush:

Eh?

Not too arsed about Tweedy.

I'm more embarassed by the brainless morons that pollute Sky Sports News whenever something remotely interesting happens at SJP

Aye, same. I reckon thats ten times worse.

Actually, that reminds me of the time when we signed Owen 'smoggeordie' was on SSN, and I didn't know it was him. I was on N-O at the time, and at work. After he'd given it the usual 'we're going to win the league now' speech, I posted something along the lines of 'another fucking embarrasment outside the ground, where the fuck do these cretins come from' and all that. Then later he came on to the thread and stated it was him, along with 'Anyone with half a brain could tell it was tounge in cheek.'

Sorry like smog but nee one in my office thought you were joking, and some of them are pretty intelligent. :lol::blush:

Edited by WubbleUC

It's always tramps with nowt better to do and kiddies, that's the trouble. Most people wouldn't bother going. I agree, it is canny embarrassing like. I was tempted to go when we signed Shearer though.

Apparantly my accent is very Hartlepool, don't know anyone from there to compare it to, but my mates family are all from there and says its identical. I always get ripped for saying caaaardboaard. ;)

Last person from Hartlepool I spoke to threatened to 'bite meey eeyiz off!' :lol:

threatened you with biting his own eyes off... :blush: