Poll for TT posters who have been here longer than a month

Guest stevieintoon

After the recent invasion of people off N/O...  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest stevieintoon

I think regardless how long N/O is down and when it comes back, this board will have gained at least 100 regular new posters. Is that a good thing or back thing?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you enjoy a forum, you should use it, no rules saying people can't use more than 1 forum is there or have to stay loyal to one over another. I may post more often myself on here.

If you have Geordie blood in you.... :rolleyes:

Guest stevieintoon

I'll stay because the Arcade is cool, the vibe is good and I know deep deep down you all really really want me to stay! :rolleyes: Oh, and also because I got banned on N-O for nothing more than indulging in free speech. :rolleyes:

Ditto. N/O is like communist Albania 30 years ago compared to here in some respects.

I'll stay because the Arcade is cool, the vibe is good and I know deep deep down you all really really want me to stay! :rolleyes: it will piss Verlaine Alex Mick Cola Fizz and all the other tarts off. Oh, and also because I got banned on N-O for nothing more than indulging in free speech. :rolleyes:

what he said, slightly modified

I'll stay because the Arcade is cool, the vibe is good and I know deep deep down you all really really want me to stay! :rolleyes: it will piss Verlaine Alex Mick Cola Fizz and all the other tarts off. Oh, and also because I got banned on N-O for nothing more than indulging in free speech. :rolleyes:

Sorry. About. That. Folks.

That's the trouble with having a stalker. Follow you everywhere you go. I do find it a tad creepy, tbh - but we all have our cross to bear. Mine's called Invicta Toon, apparently. :mellow:

That's the trouble with having a stalker. Follow you everywhere you go. I do find it a tad creepy, tbh - but we all have our cross to bear. Mine's called Invicta Toon, apparently. :mellow:

typing takes time fat boy

i'm on a schedule

see you on another IP in about 15

I get on with GM, Chez and Parky though and the likes of Indigo, stevie etc are good craic. I hope they all stay.

That's the trouble with having a stalker. Follow you everywhere you go. I do find it a tad creepy, tbh - but we all have our cross to bear. Mine's called Invicta Toon, apparently. :rolleyes:

typing takes time fat boy

i'm on a schedule

see you on another IP in about 15

son of a bitch, I missed my fucking connection typing that :mellow::rolleyes:

Edited by Invicta_Toon

I get on with GM, Chez and Parky though and the likes of Indigo, stevie etc are good craic. I hope they all stay.

According to the poll though, there are 5 people that dont want even those 5 to stay.

According to the poll though, there are 5 people that dont want even those 5 to stay.

All the more reason to stay, surely :mellow:

Yeah, I voted the wrong way by mistake :mellow: so I'm one of them.

I'll stay because the Arcade is cool, the vibe is good and I know deep deep down you all really really want me to stay! :mellow: it will piss Verlaine Alex Mick Cola Fizz and all the other tarts off. Oh, and also because I got banned on N-O for nothing more than indulging in free speech. :rolleyes:

All the more reason to stay, surely :rolleyes:

Very true. Am going to hunt them down and then pounce on anything i disagree with :rolleyes:

In an ideal world there are certain posters I'd like to "keep", others I'm not fussed about, and maybe only one that I'd like to go (no names mentioned :rolleyes:). But it's free message board and as long as no-one is a complete twat, everyone is welcome really, no-one forces you to reply to anything.

What has happened to other N-O regulars? Has HTL fucked off to Skunkers?

I have been an occasional visitor for about 6 months. I don't post so much on here normally, but I read the board nearly every day. There is always summat funny on here.