Poll for TT posters who have been here longer than a month

Guest stevieintoon

After the recent invasion of people off N/O...  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This used to be the only Newcastle message board I would post on a couple of years ago back when it was on linuxdriven.net. I had lost the forum when it changed locations. It was during the search for it that I found N-O. Now I post on both.

I prefer this board TBH.

I quite enjoy this forum, the GC isnt as fast, but has decent quality, and the NUFC forum has less shite, but is much much slower.

i dont think im an N-O loyalist any more though.

I think GC on N-O is absolutely dead mostly, considering the amount of posters. The Toon side on here is pretty quiet though, admittedly.

I quite enjoy this forum, the GC isnt as fast, but has decent quality, and the NUFC forum has less shite, but is much much slower.

I think GC on N-O is absolutely dead mostly, considering the amount of posters. The Toon side on here is pretty quiet though, admittedly.

Im used to large amounts of threads with hundreds of clickable links to keep me occupied, volume of posts here, from what i have seen, isnt as large.

:rolleyes:

Im used to large amounts of threads with hundreds of clickable links to keep me occupied, volume of posts here, from what i have seen, isnt as large.

ADHD tbh :rolleyes:

I'll get him some Ritalin from work - might do the trick.

:mellow:

In some young children amphetamines can also be effective. :rolleyes:

I think that's what they use regularly in Felling :mellow:

I think that's what they use regularly in Felling :mellow:

Apparently it makes kids focus on one thing only and get into it a bit more so they dont flit between different stimuli.

ADHD tbh :mellow:

I think that's what they use regularly in Felling :rolleyes:

Apparently it makes kids focus on one thing only and get into it a bit more so they dont flit between different stimuli.

ok...so they can focus on either assault or burglary and not get side-tracked :rolleyes:

In some young children amphetamines can also be effective. :mellow:

I think that's what they use regularly in Felling :rolleyes:

ok...so they can focus on either assault or burglary and not get side-tracked :rolleyes:

Basically your more efficient charva shit head aye :rolleyes:

I think the more the better. If we all agreed it would be a dull lifless boring place ........................................................................................................................................................................................................like N-O :rolleyes:

Na more the better for me

Guest stevieintoon

It would be kind of ironic if N-O never gets off the ground again given HTT's infamous comments about this place. :rolleyes:

What did he say? I have found out the hard way it doesn't pay to be derogatory or smug.

It's very possible that maybe 70% of the posters on N/O especially the foreign ones don't even know this place exists, and they'll think N/O is gone forever. It's a shame but N/O will have a smaller turn oot than a Boro League Cup tie, for a long time when it's back up and running.