I don't NEED to get drunk to have a good time!

Gejon

Never touched alchol in my life, normally keep it quiet around most folks as you get 50 questions as to why I don't.

Do you lecture people who do though? I have a mate who doesnt drink for medical reasons and he is one of the best people out when he is around, lively as fuck and doesnt start whinging if everyone else is acting like knobs because they are drunk.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

To be honest, I feel that way but don't say it, and don't have issues with anyone I'm with getting high/drunk/coked up/whatever. i just don't like to feel shitty the next day and find that being under the influence rarely makes a difference in terms of how I feel or act. So I just like to save my cash. But I'm not someone who preaches about it. People can do what they like.

Never touched alchol in my life, normally keep it quiet around most folks as you get 50 questions as to why I don't.

Do you lecture people who do though? I have a mate who doesnt drink for medical reasons and he is one of the best people out when he is around, lively as fuck and doesnt start whinging if everyone else is acting like knobs because they are drunk.

Nah, only when they spend all their money on getting pissed when they're on benefits like a girl I know.

Yeah I hate that saying too.

I prefer.. I NEED to get drunk AND have a good time, and on a weekend, its the law ya know.

Word.

Up homeboy.

There is only one thing worse....

girls who don't drink.

And they way they watch you all night like when your pissed like they're reading your mind or summat.

I hate these types who fear getting tipsy incase they 'lose control'. :mellow:

Rohypnol is the answer there.

joke :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be honest, I feel that way but don't say it, and don't have issues with anyone I'm with getting high/drunk/coked up/whatever. i just don't like to feel shitty the next day and find that being under the influence rarely makes a difference in terms of how I feel or act. So I just like to save my cash. But I'm not someone who preaches about it. People can do what they like.

Aye thats what I mean, I don't take drugs anymore but I wouldn't bang on at all my mates who do because its up to them (even if i am standing with a bunch of freaks who look like they are practising for a gurning contest :rolleyes: )

I prefer.. I NEED to get drunk AND have a good time, and on a weekend, its the law ya know.

Word.

Up homeboy.

girls who don't drink.

And they way they watch you all night like when your pissed like they're reading your mind or summat.

I hate these types who fear getting tipsy incase they 'lose control'. :mellow:

I should hope so, fucking exspensive stuff.

10307%20CROWNED%20FACE%20HAMMER.jpg

Tbh

Word.

Up homeboy.

girls who don't drink.

I hate these types who fear getting tipsy incase they 'lose control'. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Or you talk the bitch into 'having a couple' and then there is some kind of personality switch and you wish you hadn't.

(I swear this isn't a thread hijack where I moan about women). :mellow:

One of my mates is having women problems at the moment and :rolleyes: did he moan on about it the other night! Thankfully he was only out for an hour but all he went on about was how women are shit etc.. Even started to offend a few people telling them their lasses were probably all the same etc.. :rolleyes:

Guest Patrokles

One of my mates is having women problems at the moment and :rolleyes: did he moan on about it the other night! Thankfully he was only out for an hour but all he went on about was how women are shit etc.. Even started to offend a few people telling them their lasses were probably all the same etc.. :rolleyes:

This girl at work asked me about my relationship situation and I got to the part when I was describing how it all got really sad and difficult last wednesday, and was JUST ABOUT to say 'but then we had a really good talk, took some time out, met the next morning, and everything went REALLY WELL' when this girl jumped in and started saying 'yeah, I know, it's hard, nothing ever works, sometimes you just have to let go. I had to, <blah blah blah ex boyfriend blah miss him still blah>' all whilst I'm waiting to say '... and then it worked out.'

I don't need to get a drunk to have a good time. A gram or two will do just as well. :rolleyes:

Steady on with the sherbert dip.

Actually, a gram of sherbert dip isn't that much when you think about it. Maybe I DO need to get drunk.

I've always worked on that assumption. :mellow:

I've always worked on that assumption. :mellow:

You won't go far wrong.

This girl at work asked me about my relationship situation and I got to the part when I was describing how it all got really sad and difficult last wednesday, and was JUST ABOUT to say 'but then we had a really good talk, took some time out, met the next morning, and everything went REALLY WELL' when this girl jumped in and started saying 'yeah, I know, it's hard, nothing ever works, sometimes you just have to let go. I had to, <blah blah blah ex boyfriend blah miss him still blah>' all whilst I'm waiting to say '... and then it worked out.'

Time to leave her in the dark and angle for a sympathy shag surely??

Guest Patrokles

This girl is hideous. Whaddya take me for- Jon?

Edited by Patrokles

Downside to drinking... :mellow:

Guest Patrokles

Downside to drinking... :rolleyes:

For those poor girls. :mellow:

Downside to drinking... :rolleyes:

For those poor girls. :mellow:

Best thing ever to happen to them tbh! :rolleyes:

Haven't drank for 3 years. Don't really want to preach to people about not drinking like as it's that individuals choice. Sure, some folk are arseholes when they're drunk, but then so was I when I drank.

Each to their own.