tonights girls night out tipks of conbersation where...

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sima so in need of his medication.

If you'll be so kind as to grab some wit for yourself while you're there that would be great. Cheers :rolleyes:

you don't think it's a bit off to have a go at the poor woman just because she's attention seeking? There are far worse culprits on here...

Nothing more dull that someone saying "Oooooo, look at me I'm drunk and posting on the internet and pssssstt.....guess what us girlies were talking about last night" heee hee heee

Doesn't matter if they are male or female, post shit and expect the consequences.

Nothing more dull that someone saying "Oooooo, look at me I'm drunk and posting on the internet and pssssstt.....guess what us girlies were talking about last night" heee hee heee

Doesn't matter if they are male or female, post shit and expect the consequences.

Completely agree.

haha, more dull attention seeking.

It's almost as if you've googled a random list of "dirty female conversations" and added a few spelling mistakes.

Riveting....No, really.

Believe it or not, girls-night-out conversations do actually involve all of the things (and more) that Toplass posted.

The wife came back from work a couple of weeks ago and siad:

"You know Debbie from work? The 45 year old?"

Me:"Yeah..."

"Turns out she's never had an orgasm."

I really needed to know that, for the next awkward time i bump into Debbie:

"Oh, hi, Debbie. So....eh....you still frigid then?"

Women...... :rolleyes:

Fiver if you say it.

Sima so in need of his medication.

If you'll be so kind as to grab some wit for yourself while you're there that would be great. Cheers :rolleyes:

Most ironic post on here since you accused Leazes of becoming a self parody.

haha, the irony comeback :blink: awesome

Took you 40 minutes as well.

It took you 2 hours to come up with (basically) saying my post wasn't funny. All hail the comic genius that is Sima. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because I was on the board for all of that time :rolleyes:

You were on when I posted it geek-features. And I was out for lunch meanwhile. Although the time-factor is largely irrelevent, I'm pretty embarrassed I've been lowered to your level again.

hahahahaa, geek features, lowered to your level :rolleyes: So bad at trying to take the high ground

You must have self esteem issues as you think I'm so far below you that you can't resist replying to EVERY thing I post.

hahahahaa, geek features, lowered to your level :rolleyes: So bad at trying to take the high ground

You must have self esteem issues as you think I'm so far below you that you can't resist replying to EVERY thing I post.

englishman, irishman and scotsman walk into a bar.

the barman says is this a joke? :blink:

lighten up for fucks sake. What is going on, we never used to have this much petty bickering.

Even when we were on N-O

hahahahaa, geek features, lowered to your level :blink: So bad at trying to take the high ground

lighten up for fucks sake. What is going on, we never used to have this much petty bickering.

Even when we were on N-O

No offence Berb, but probably the thing least likely to promote harmony is your jokes.

:rolleyes:

hahahahaa, geek features, lowered to your level :blink: So bad at trying to take the high ground

Even when we were on N-O

No offence Berb, but probably the thing least likely to promote harmony is your jokes.

:blink:

Even when we were on N-O

:blink:

Just joshing marra.

I don't know, I find people moaning in pretty much every post fairly dull.

There is something more dull than that, Sima, and that would be you.

There is something more dull than that, Sima, and that would be you.

:lol: