Sex - your first time

Smooth Operator

Sorry, it's badly worded.

I'll try again.

I find it ironic that in a thread related to potentially embarrassing tales of poor performances, your comments about being brilliant and scoring 8/10 are most embarrassing.

Edited by nufc4ever

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Sorry, it's badly worded.

I'll try again.

It's ironic that in a thread related to potentionally embarrassing tales of poor performances, your comments about being brilliant and scoring 8/10 are the most embarrassing.

Embarassing for the likes of you maybe. <_<

The point is it was really really good for both of us, and I could have written a far longer post about subsequent times, and some other details that would have made me appear hideously boastful. But I didn't. I actually downplayed the whole thing. So you can needle away like you always do, but I was simply reporting facts, and making it very brief rather than giving the full story- a full story which makes me look very good indeed. Then people inevitably ask questions and bitch and snipe, and then act surprised when they get answers. Nowhere in the original post did I say I was brilliant. Only when you moaning minnies started in did I jokingly imply that I am. Originally, I just gave a brief story of how it went, and that conversation was a central part of it.

Guest Patrokles

You appear hideously boastful without trying then. <_<

Oh, and 'reporting facts'. :blush:

It was a really good experience. She really enjoyed it. These are facts. If it'd make you feel better I can pretend it was shit and she hated every minute?

Guest Patrokles

She squirted? <_<

I'm a little peturbed by this interest you're taking in my sex life. I'm also fully aware that if I explained how I know it's all good then I'd once again be pilloried for being boastful. I'm in a no-win situation here. I can feel the e-vultures circling.

<_<

It's the way you come across (oo-err!). If you'd just put something like 'we both enjoyed it, it was good' then fair enough. It's the 'It was alright for me, she really enjoyed it. I got 8/10, she said so on the phone to her sister' shit that sounds awfully boastful. :blush:

Edited by nufc4ever

She squirted? <_<

I'm a little peturbed by this interest you're taking in my sex life. I'm also fully aware that if I explained how I know it's all good then I'd once again be pilloried for being boastful. I'm in a no-win situation here. I can feel the e-vultures circling.

:blush: