Sex - your first time

Smooth Operator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

It was on the carpet, rushed and wonderful.

Bloke or a lass though?

only parky would say wonderful

I bet he was very gentle :lol:

You should be the first time, anyway.

Me and a few mates from school round a girls house with 2 girls there (i think) all drinking vodka and playing nervous, i decided not to play as I wanted to get with one of the lasses. MOTD came on so everyone went in the front room, I pretended to be really drunk and stayed in the back room. The lass I liked stayed with me to make sure I was alright then her friend came in and said she would look after me and the other lass went in to the front room with the other lads, next thing I know she is kissing me and putting her hands down my trousers. I was bottling asking her for a shag but I finally asked if she had a condom and we were away, I was just praying I wouldnt come after about 2mins and trying my best to keep it in. Mates kept looking round the door and making comments (romantic I know), I went what I thought was long enough (not really bothered if she was enjoying it was just glad I wasnt a "2 pump wonder") and then shot my load.

Left apparently a few minutes before her parents came home (mates had left a while before) and felt like "DA MAN". Was really ;) the next day at school but it was a few days before I went to America for the month so that kind of sorted out the whole embarrasment issue.

Slept with her again a few years later (as did half my mates and half my town tbh! classy girl :lol: )

Guest Patrokles

It was okay for me and apparently very good for her. She gave it 8/10 when on the phone to her sister. It was her first time too.

What was she comparing it to to give you a score then?

1-7 and 9-10 out of 10, I suppose. :lol:

It was okay for me and apparently very good for her. She gave it 8/10 when on the phone to her sister. It was her first time too.

1-7 and 9-10 out of 10, I suppose. ;)

But how would she know the difference between a one and an earth-shattering ten?

What she was rating as '8' could in fact have been a bit crap. No offence like. :lol:

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Guest Toplass-101

I was 15 when I met him under the Minories sign at the back of the Scoreboard, he was 21 and drop dead gorgeous.

He made me wait till I was 16 before we "did it". It was a Saturday, a full afternoon sesh, quite romantic, and we went to the pub after and won £16 on the bandit.

By the following Wednesday the romance had died, the 2nd time we "did it" it was a quickie during the adverts when Brookside was on.

I was 21 when i met her under the Minories sign at the back of the Scoreboard,she was 15 and i could have done better,She made me wait till she was 16 before we "did it". It was a Saturday, a full afternoon sesh, quite kinky and full on, and we went to the pub after and won £16 on the bandit.

By the following Wednesday the sack of tattys fizzled out, the 2nd time we "did it" it was a full on(this is the last time i'm shagging you session) during the adverts when Brookside was on.

I was 21 when i met her under the Minories sign at the back of the Scoreboard,she was 15 and i could have done better,She made me wait till she was 16 before we "did it". It was a Saturday, a full afternoon sesh, quite kinky and full on, and we went to the pub after and won £16 on the bandit.

By the following Wednesday the sack of tattys fizzled out, the 2nd time we "did it" it was a full on(this is the last time i'm shagging you session) during the adverts when Brookside was on.

:lol:

Guest Patrokles

1-7 and 9-10 out of 10, I suppose. ;)

But how would she know the difference between a one and an earth-shattering ten?

What she was rating as '8' could in fact have been a bit crap. No offence like. :lol:

I think compared to expectations. We'd both assumed the first time would be rubbish, or a bit anti-climactic. Her sister was at work so she just asked her for a rating out of 10. I have no qualms about how it all went, especially subsequently. She's pretty happy, anyway.

Guest Patrokles

Guest Toplass-101

2 days after my 16th birthday ...think it was supposed to be my birthday "present" !! All over pretty quick and a bit of a let down :pmsl: Come to think of it the second and third times with him were not much better...no staying power at all ;)

I met up with him a few years later and he admitted he still had the same"problem" ...poor lad :lol: