The users' internet logos

Nobby

It worked on the previous version. Hasn't worked on this version I think because it clashes with the upgraded version of the arcade.

Just haven't had time to look into it yet - soz <_<

Selective editing for laughs is one thing, but for some reason whenever you do it, it just serves to underline the impression that you really are a delusional spastic.

it's amusing that even after you engineer my departure from the borefest that is N-O at the minute, you still feel the need to come over here and hound me like a troll

be off with you, internet tramp

Selective editing for laughs is one thing, but for some reason whenever you do it, it just serves to underline the impression that you really are a delusional spastic.

it's amusing that even after you engineer my departure from the borefest that is N-O at the minute, you still feel the need to come over here and hound me like a troll

I "engineered" your departure? Think you'll find you sealed your own fate there. Oh, and dickwad, I've been here longer than you so care to tell me how that substantiates your delusionally spastic idea that I'm coming over here and hounding you? <_<

I "engineered" your departure? Think you'll find you sealed your own fate there. Oh, and dickwad, I've been here longer than you so care to tell me how that substantiates your delusionally spastic idea that I'm coming over here and hounding you? <_<

look, you're not getting any money off me, so do one :tramp:

it's my board now :blush:

it's my board now :blush:

actually it's everyone's board however if you want to stump up all of the cash everyone else has generously offered for the running of this site then i am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. <_<

it's my board now :finger:

actually it's everyone's board however if you want to stump up all of the cash everyone else has generously offered for the running of this site then i am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. <_<

jesus, thought this was N-O for a minute

*don't know you're born* *site would be nothing without us* *please help us*

FFS

it's not my fault you're all nerds, I didn't ask you to make the bloody thing. I happen to think the majority of Toon fans are complete loons (on a football level), so don't lump me in with the whole doing the fans a service malarky

If the forums didn't exist, I'd be down the pub chatting shite with 3 dimensional eejits instead of 2d, but for 5 days a week, this is much cheaper tbh

:blush::razz::icon_lol::icon_lol::nufc::jihad::nufc::nufc::angry::nufc::icon_lol::nufc:

I'm not preaching the "please help us, site would be nothing without us" tune. I'm simply pointing out that everyone has a right to be here and say what they think. And NO-ONE has ownership of this forum.

who gives a rat's ass?

oh, right. It's Nobby and his incessant questions <_<

do us all a favour and stop posting

right back atcha baby

do you ever post anything meaningful?

Guest Patrokles

actually it's everyone's board however if you want to stump up all of the cash everyone else has generously offered for the running of this site then i am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. :nufc:

FFS

it's not my fault you're all nerds, I didn't ask you to make the bloody thing. I happen to think the majority of Toon fans are complete loons (on a football level), so don't lump me in with the whole doing the fans a service malarky

If the forums didn't exist, I'd be down the pub chatting shite with 3 dimensional eejits instead of 2d, but for 5 days a week, this is much cheaper tbh

:nufc::nufc::angry::nufc::icon_lol::nufc::razz::finger::icon_lol::nufc::jihad::nufc:

OMFG MY LEGO TOY BEAT A CHINESE MAN'S LEGO TOY!!!!!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNNNN<<<<!<!<!<!<$"$£Q%

I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!!!"$"$£!!!

<_<:blush::icon_lol:

As for the selective editing comment, my edit did nothing to change the meaning of the original post you made. You're so stupid!

Edited by Patrokles

actually it's everyone's board however if you want to stump up all of the cash everyone else has generously offered for the running of this site then i am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. :nufc:

FFS

:nufc::nufc::angry::nufc::icon_lol::nufc::razz::finger::icon_lol::nufc::jihad::nufc:

OMFG MY LEGO TOY BEAT A CHINESE MAN'S LEGO TOY!!!!!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNNNN<<<<!<!<!<!<$"$£Q%

I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!!!"$"$£!!!

<_<:blush::icon_lol:

As for the selective editing comment, my edit did nothing to change the meaning of the original post you made. You're so stupid!

I see the drugs are working. Every day you get little bit less juvebile and retarded. Keep at it skippy!

Thats pretty ironic coming from someone who "allegedly" studies Artificial Intelligence at one of the top universities in the country like. :blink: