AF's positive thinking, Toon fan rehab & healing thread seminar

Asprilla

mmm. a post about football transfers in a thread about football transfers, aye totally random

I'm not trying to intimidate you you fucking fairy, I'm merely pulling you up on talking shite, on which you unsurprisingly have no comback

I'm sure virtually everyone is in agreement that you are talking complete random shite about transfers, whether you actually believe what you are posting yourself or not is a moot point. Anyway, I was referring to your general contribution, mainly on General Chat.

Do you think swearing makes you look hard btw?

how is it random if it concerns the topic in question?

and on GC, again, the very same statement without backing it up. You're not getting the idea here are you?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, Vic trying the pedantry slant (takes one to know one ;) ) after getting his arse kicked earlier.

talk to my Indian friend

Asif

6 Down: Long river in Egypt (4 Letters).

mmm. a post about football transfers in a thread about football transfers, aye totally random

I'm not trying to intimidate you you fucking fairy, I'm merely pulling you up on talking shite, on which you unsurprisingly have no comback

I'm sure virtually everyone is in agreement that you are talking complete random shite about transfers, whether you actually believe what you are posting yourself or not is a moot point. Anyway, I was referring to your general contribution, mainly on General Chat.

and on GC, again, the very same statement without backing it up. You're not getting the idea here are you?

I'll bring it up next time you post some random unfunny shite on GC, no way am I suffering reading your crap twice just to satisfy you.

Btw, Alex has already pulled you up on some random shite you have come up with on the transfer threads. if you're looking for an argument, try and make sure it's a decent one, ffs.

I'll bring it up next time you post some random unfunny shite on GC, no way am I suffering reading your crap twice just to satisfy you.

Btw, Alex has already pulled you up on some random shite you have come up with on the transfer threads. if you're looking for an argument, try and make sure it's a decent one, ffs.

so is your definition of random shite really 'making a point on the subject at hand which is subsequently refuted and argued over'? If so, go and buy a fucking dictionary you tit

as for waiting in GC stalking my every post, just sub the job out to Patrickwheeze, he already does that.

I look forward to your very first successful sighting.

Alternatively, you could just go and get a fucking life!

so is your definition of random shite really 'making a point on the subject at hand which is subsequently refuted and argued over'? If so, go and buy a fucking dictionary you tit

as for waiting in GC stalking my every post, just sub the job out to Patrickwheeze, he already does that.

;) Priceless

AH......this brings back such memories.... ;)

:nufc: And this thread has gone just how you intended too.

:nufc:

AH......this brings back such memories.... :nufc:

When's Mr Hyde coming out AF?

...um....I was drinking a lot at the time :nufc:

...um....I was drinking a lot at the time :pray:

:nufc: What's my excuse though?

I've no intention of stalking you, you nut job. If I stumble across you posting irrelevant crap I'll point it out. Actually, after the Messiah's advice, I think I'll leave it. ;)

Christ, bring back LeazesMag.

games5.jpeg

Vic? Is that you?!!!!?!

;):nufc:

:pray:

...um....I was drinking a lot at the time :pray:

:nufc: What's my excuse though?

I'm guessing you were in a job you didn't much care for and I was being a prick. :nufc:

Guest Patrokles

Whenever anyone replies to more than 3 of Vic's posts, they automatically get entered onto his stalking register. The one he keeps in his head.

My favourite Vic quote in this thread is 'I'm not trying to intimidate you,' coming from someone I imagine looks a little like:

nerd.jpg

That.

Edited by Patrokles

Whenever anyone replies to more than 3 of Vic's posts, they automatically get entered onto his stalking register. The one he keeps in his head.

My favourite Vic quote in this thread is 'I'm not trying to intimidate you,' coming from someone I imagine looks a little like:

nerd.jpg

That.

;)