Tottingham Hotspur

Super_Steve_Howey

:lol::lol:

That is not a particulary good England squad. The current one is better, and so was the 1990 one. Hoddle did better than Keegan, or didn't he ............ :icon_lol::icon_lol: [be careful and check the facts if you choose to answer this]

Kevin Keegan (1999-2000)

P18 W7 D7 L4

2000 European Championship - 1st Round (3rd, Group A)

Glenn Hoddle (1996-99)

P28 W17 D6 L5

1998 World Cup - 2nd Round

I have answered all your points.

Where have you answered this question?

If you were chairman would you back the manager with £10 million to sign a player who the club hasn't scouted but your managers mate said he was good?

A simple yes or no will do.

How will Arsenal clear a bigger debt than us ? As you continue to not accept that all clubs have debt, such is the modern game. Our is mainly due to the stadium expansion. Would you prefer the club not to have done this, so you could then slate them for "lack of planning", but instead slate them FOR "planning" ... :razz:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/3512841.stm

They made a £11.3 million profit last year which was before they've even moved grounds, add to that the extra income from another 22,000 seats and they should be fine, they also sold the name of the stadium to Emirates for £100 million for the first 15 years.

Ours isn't mainly due to the stadium expansion at all, that cost £42 million over 6 years ago with a Reported £2 million being paid off a year, the majority of the clubs debt now is down to overspending in the transfer market.

Btw the stadium would have been as good as paid off if Shepherd and Hall hadn't paid the money to themselves in dividends, I don't want to get you started on that though.

Of course I wanted the club to expand the ground, but the extra income from the extra seats isn't an advantage anymore due to overspending.

Keegan got England into a qualifying position for a tournament when they looked out of it. And did nothing much when they got there.

Exactly the same as Hoddle.

ref your "question" - good chairmen back their managers, shit chairmen don't. Why do you persist in slating the club for not spending money on players ie Miguel then slate them when they do ? Is your idea of a good chairman one who spends money on players that YOU want ??????

Fantastic. :icon_lol::D:D

The comment you make about spending 10m quid on a player based on your managers "mate" - put it against your earlier assertion that it is alright for Wenger, for instance, to rely on his DOF's judgement ? Another hypocritical stance. And why are you presuming that the chairman was told by his manager he hadn't watched him himself, maybe Souness told his manager he had watched Luque ? Keep making things up to suit your point :D:D:D

As sniffer said, you are a clueless idiot, and worse, you just make things up as you go.

As you wish to deal with facts, how about this one. How many clubs in this country have qualified for europe more than us in the last decade, therefore where does this leave us as anything other than the 5th most consistently successful club in the last decade? FACT.

Don't bother expecting a reply, if you don't - finally - answer this because to be honest, you are a waste of my time.

I think Leazes mag has finally lost the plot. :P

I don't recall Sniffer saying that, can you provide a link or have you yet again made something up to try and back up your ridiculous claims?

As for the last decade, you're right, we have been the 5th most successful club in that time if you only go off league position, we had to go £80 million into debt to do it, we haven't won a trophy where as Spurs, Leicester, Blackburn and Boro have in that time but if it's something that makes you feel better about Shepherd and yourself, be my guest.

One thing this thread has taught me is when you push Leazes on a subject he insults you, makes things up and does anything to avoid answering questions that put either fat Fred or himself in a bad light, everything you've questioned me about I've provided quotes or facts to back up my point and I've enjoyed embarrassing you and your lack of football knowledge. :

Keep clutching those straws old man.

Oh and I still didn't get a proper answer to my question...PATHETIC! :P

hoho....so the fact that only 4 clubs have qualified for europe is made up is it :P:P:icon_lol:

I'm not old - just older and consequently more informed than you.

Also - its a fact that the club was bankrupt and close to folding when the Halls and Shepherd came in, a lot closer than now in fact. I am pleased you appear to think that football clubs can be successful without spending big money, in fact why don't you name me clubs that have qualified for europe more than us without going into debt ? You won't name many, because you can't.

You could of course then follow it up by saying you don't want to go into debt, then you would slate the club for not showing ambition.

Back to square one. Making things up, and being completely hypocritical. If you wish to support a club that doesn't spend money, there are plenty. There is one 12 miles down the road. Oh, wait a moment, they are in big debt too ........ ;)

I would like to listen to you whinging if we had won the League Cup in the last decade and spent the remainder of the time pretty much always in the bottom half of the league, playing in front of half full stadiums .... like those clubs you list. Just like NUFC did for 30 years in fact, before the Halls and Shepherd.

Why are you listing those teams winning the League Cup anyway, due to us and other teams throwing it and nothing else, I thought you said you dont' want to talk about the past.

Actually, you might as well support the mackems, you go on RTG and are just as stupid as some of them, which is why they all take the piss out of you.

What a clueless moron. Sorry, a naive little bairn who knows nothing about anything.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you might as well support the mackems, you go on RTG and are just as stupid as some of them, which is why they all take the piss out of you.

Making things up again. PATHETIC! :lol:

Unless you're confusing me with someone else, similar to Sir Bobby thinking Ameobi was Carl Cort.

That's what happens when you're old and senile.

Edited by Baggio

I really can't see the logic that automatically thinks older = more informed.

Is LM really that dense?

are you saying that someone who has been doing something for 5 minutes knows as much as someone who has done the same thing for years. That is pretty dense if anything is.

Is LM really that dense?

are you saying that someone who has been doing something for 5 minutes knows as much as someone who has done the same thing for years. That is pretty dense if anything is.

Leazes Mag will love your avatar.

Is LM really that dense?

No, that isn't what he is saying. :lol:

Is LM really that dense?

What a shit analogy. Go buy a clue and come back

Guest stevieintoon

Is LM really that dense?

:lol:

Is LM really that dense?

indeed stevie, the notion that people like Sima and Baggio know as much as people like me - and you - is laughable. They don't even believe how shit this club was for decades before 1992 so how can they be told anything.

If anything, they and other like them completely prove that instant experts they are not - which is what they think they are.... :razz:<_<<_<

Hilarious

Is LM really that dense?

indeed stevie, the notion that people like Sima and Baggio know as much as people like me - and you - is laughable. They don't even believe how shit this club was for decades before 1992 so how can they be told anything.

If anything, they and other like them completely prove that instant experts they are not - which is what they think they are.... :razz:<_<<_<

Hilarious

You sound a bit of a tool when you go down this route. There are so many ways to prove you wrong on this point but its pointless trying. You never listen to anyone but yourself. That is one way NEVER to learn.

Is LM really that dense?

Hilarious

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW, NOT 15 YEARS AGO?

Is LM really that dense?

Hilarious

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW, NOT 15 YEARS AGO?

when will you understand the club has moved forwards from 15 years ago ?

Again - who are the people waiting to guarantee moving forward - into the top 4 - in the future ?

Is LM really that dense?

Fucking hell, that's me told.

I'm presuming you know fuck all, seen as you come across as a 2 year-old retard?

Is LM really that dense?

Fucking hell, that's me told.

I'm presuming you know fuck all, seen as you come across as a 2 year-old retard?

proper fan, Stevie like

Is this your new mantra for 2007?

I teach kids at school like Leazes. They come across as myopic, self centred prats at times. When they can't argue the point accurately they make stuff up and then they resort to bad language too.

Leazes seems OK until he adopts the persona mentioned above.

I teach kids at school like Leazes. They come across as myopic, self centred prats at times. When they can't argue the point accurately they make stuff up and then they resort to bad language too.

You're a teacher !!!

That explains everything. :lol::razz:<_<

Please tell us how many clubs have qualified more for europe than us in the last decade ?

Without making anything up.

You're a teacher !!!

That explains everything. :lol::razz:<_<

Please tell us how many clubs have qualified more for europe than us in the last decade ?

Without making anything up.

I will when you decide to do likewise. I think we may be in for a long long wait! <_<