Tottingham Hotspur

Super_Steve_Howey

Is this your new mantra for 2007?

I teach kids at school like Leazes. They come across as myopic, self centred prats at times. When they can't argue the point accurately they make stuff up and then they resort to bad language too.

Leazes seems OK until he adopts the persona mentioned above.

You're a teacher !!!

That explains everything. :lol::razz:<_<

Please tell us how many clubs have qualified more for europe than us in the last decade ?

Without making anything up.

4 clubs have qualified for Europe more in the last decade.

8 clubs have won more silverware than us in the last decade.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't see the logic that automatically thinks older = more informed.

Is LM really that dense?

are you saying that someone who has been doing something for 5 minutes knows as much as someone who has done the same thing for years. That is pretty dense if anything is.

What a shit analogy. Go buy a clue and come back

<_<

indeed stevie, the notion that people like Sima and Baggio know as much as people like me - and you - is laughable. They don't even believe how shit this club was for decades before 1992 so how can they be told anything.

If anything, they and other like them completely prove that instant experts they are not - which is what they think they are.... ;);):D

Hilarious

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW, NOT 15 YEARS AGO?

when will you understand the club has moved forwards from 15 years ago ?

Again - who are the people waiting to guarantee moving forward - into the top 4 - in the future ?

That's like saying we shouldn't replace Bramble, as we can't guarantee his replacement would be successful.

I teach kids at school like Leazes. They come across as myopic, self centred prats at times. When they can't argue the point accurately they make stuff up and then they resort to bad language too.

You're a teacher !!!

That explains everything. <_<;);)

Please tell us how many clubs have qualified more for europe than us in the last decade ?

I will when you decide to do likewise. I think we may be in for a long long wait! :D

The answer is 4.

Manu, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Can you think of any more ? Let us know if you can.

I see you have nothing to say regarding my comments about Peter Beardsley pissing off to Liverpool in the other thread.

You're a teacher !!!

I will when you decide to do likewise. I think we may be in for a long long wait! :D

The answer is 4.

I see you have nothing to say regarding my comments about Peter Beardsley pissing off to Liverpool in the other thread.

I did reply as it happens and it didnt respond. Couldnt be arsed typing it out again for a mong like yourself.

If you think Peter did it then good for you. I was there and your average pig buggerer thought he did as you think but the more erudite amongst the fans understood exactly what occurred.

Nice to see Bellamy get fuck all but abuse yesterday. Seems you were wrong on that one too.

I have no idea why I am responding to a man who has neither the social or academic skill to debate properly. Maybe its for the sheer amusement and bewilderment I feel when you start swearing again.

Nb: Do you think Robert Lee's assessment this morning that we are miles away from the top four and looking unlikely to get back in it is accurate?

:D

Nb: Do you think Robert Lee's assessment this morning that we are miles away from the top four and looking unlikely to get back in it is accurate?

<_<

What would he know, he only started going to our matches in 1992...

;)

What would he know, he only started going to our matches in 1992...

;)<_<

You're a teacher !!!

I will when you decide to do likewise. I think we may be in for a long long wait! :nufc:

The answer is 4.

I did reply as it happens and it didnt respond. Couldnt be arsed typing it out again for a mong like yourself.

If you think Peter did it then good for you. I was there and your average pig buggerer thought he did as you think but the more erudite amongst the fans understood exactly what occurred.

Nice to see Bellamy get fuck all but abuse yesterday. Seems you were wrong on that one too.

I have no idea why I am responding to a man who has neither the social or academic skill to debate properly. Maybe its for the sheer amusement and bewilderment I feel when you start swearing again.

:nufc:

oh dear. An intelligent schoolteacher resorting to gutter language. Whatever next ......... :D

"Peter" waved to the Kop, who applauded him back, as they took it as him signalling that he was about to become their player. Which it was. Beardsley lied. He applauded another set of fans, while in a black and white shirt, signalling his intention that he was deserting the "team he loves". I don't "think" he did, I saw it.

Is this difficult, or being a schoolteacher, are you showing you are one of the dense ones who live in another world to the real one.

Bellamy got abuse off the mindless minority of supporters actually. Namely you I expect. I'm glad my daughter isn't being taught by someone like you, if you condone such stupid childish behaviour.

I would like to say it is nice debating with you, but it isn't, because you are clueless, like most schoolteachers. Have you heard the phrase, "those that can do something do it, those that can't teach it "

Have you thought of any more clubs that have done better than us yet, seeing as you said I made it up ?

I hope you aren't a maths teacher, if counting to 4 is your limit :D:(:nufc:

Edited by LeazesMag

You know, I reckon you could say you were a volunteer charity worker who rescued drowning kittens for a living and Leazes would still find a way of sneering at your profession if you dared to disagree with him on footballing matters.

You know, I reckon you could say you were a volunteer charity worker who rescued drowning kittens for a living and Leazes would still find a way of sneering at your profession if you dared to disagree with him on footballing matters.

take them as you find them. Teachers aren't the only "intelligent" people in the world. If he wants to debate like an adult, show me those clubs that have done better than us ie qualified more for europe, and show me that Beardsley didn't wave to the Kop ...... shame that you excuse him answering those questions with an insult then blame me for "sneering" ....... <_<

Guest Patrokles

Him and Rob need to get together.

Like I said, you have neither the intellect or social skill to debate. Your knowledge of business and economics is piss poor given your complete lack of thought to the idea that people can proactively recruit decent people to run a major area of the business. You never did respond to that point did you?

Why have we reacted in the last 4 appointments rather than planning them?

Bellamy will never come back. He isn't wanted by a very large proportion of the fans for one. Freddie Shepherd wouldnt recruit him either given the chairmans comments after the Man Utd semi-final.

A bloke who does that - and lets face it Freddie wouldnt lie would he? - isnt gonna be welcomed by too many. I'm sure even you can see what I m alluding to.

Not likely to happen is it? Peter Beardsley was welcomed back both as an opposing player and as a Newcastle player. Times and circumstances change and on his first game back with Liverpool he was applauded. The same happened when we visited Anfield. Strange that isnt it?

You continually fabricate nonsense to suit yourself. I was in the Gallowgate mostly prior to 1992, you werent the only one at the ground as I recall. <_<;)

take them as you find them. Teachers aren't the only "intelligent" people in the world. If he wants to debate like an adult, show me those clubs that have done better than us ie qualified more for europe, and show me that Beardsley didn't wave to the Kop ...... shame that you excuse him answering those questions with an insult then blame me for "sneering" ....... <_<

People in glass houses tbh ;)

Like I said, you have neither the intellect or social skill to debate. Your knowledge of business and economics is piss poor given your complete lack of thought to the idea that people can proactively recruit decent people to run a major area of the business. You never did respond to that point did you?

says he, after avoiding my questions. ;);):D

You think appointing a manager who has won 4 league titles, FA Cup, and 3 manager of the year awards isn't an intentioned appointment made to signify the ambition of the club ?

You think that approachign Bobby Robson then going back for him 2 year later means it isn't "planned"

What world do you inhabit, other than one where you don't have a mind of your own and simply spout cliches and crap that others do ?

Bellamy will never come back. He isn't wanted by a very large proportion of the fans for one. Freddie Shepherd wouldnt recruit him either given the chairmans comments after the Man Utd semi-final.

A bloke who does that - and lets face it Freddie wouldnt lie would he? - isnt gonna be welcomed by too many. I'm sure even you can see what I m alluding to.

Not likely to happen is it? Peter Beardsley was welcomed back both as an opposing player and as a Newcastle player. Times and circumstances change and on his first game back with Liverpool he was applauded. The same happened when we visited Anfield. Strange that isnt it?

You continually fabricate nonsense to suit yourself. I was in the Gallowgate mostly prior to 1992, you werent the only one at the ground as I recall. <_<:D

I don't think he will come back, but I am certain if he did, the vast majority of fans would welcome him back. And if you don't see that, then you don't know much about Newcastle supporters, or any supporters, because most supporters of most clubs only want players who will play well for the club, and it ends there.

How many Newcastle supporters were bothered about Craig Bellamy's temperament when he was our player ? It is only the lies of Souness that turned Newcastle fans against Bellamy, and this is obvious to anyone now, who lacked the judgement or capability to assess characters, at the time.

On Peter Beardsley's first visit back to Newcastle, he was booed. I have it on video.

It is astounding that you were in the Gallowgate pre-1992, as you say, and cannot see what this current board have done for the club, despite some mistakes, which everyone makes in all walks of life, and it is also astounding that unless I am mistaken, you don't appreciate this either.

People in glass houses tbh ;)

Well, who are these clubs ?

says he, after avoiding my questions. ;);):D

You think appointing a manager who has won 4 league titles, FA Cup, and 3 manager of the year awards isn't an intentioned appointment made to signify the ambition of the club ?

You think that approachign Bobby Robson then going back for him 2 year later means it isn't "planned"

What world do you inhabit, other than one where you don't have a mind of your own and simply spout cliches and crap that others do ?

You continually fabricate nonsense to suit yourself. I was in the Gallowgate mostly prior to 1992, you werent the only one at the ground as I recall. <_<:D

I don't think he will come back, but I am certain if he did, the vast majority of fans would welcome him back. And if you don't see that, then you don't know much about Newcastle supporters, or any supporters, because most supporters of most clubs only want players who will play well for the club, and it ends there.

How many Newcastle supporters were bothered about Craig Bellamy's temperament when he was our player ? It is only the lies of Souness that turned Newcastle fans against Bellamy, and this is obvious to anyone now, who lacked the judgement or capability to assess characters, at the time.

On Peter Beardsley's first visit back to Newcastle, he was booed. I have it on video.

It is astounding that you were in the Gallowgate pre-1992, as you say, and cannot see what this current board have done for the club, despite some mistakes, which everyone makes in all walks of life, and it is also astounding that unless I am mistaken, you don't appreciate this either.

When he came on pitch he was appluaded! Youre lying again! He was booed in the same way Les Ferdinand was when he came back. I take it you had a bad cold that day and need to rely on video.

You still fail to note that I have acknowledged the input in terms of the ground, facilities etc. On that issue you are wrong again.

I also find it staggering that you cant explain why we havent managed any pro-active recruitment for the most important position at the club. You havent explained why we have had to react to the situation rather than pursue a more professional route. Liverpool did it. We had our chairman telling the press Bobby would be leaving before he had told Bobby! Acceptable? Well managed? Good for the club?

You don't need to be told what happened shortly after do you?

That you feel the current position is adequate suggests you are out of touch with supporters. Ones who don't have a bad cold.

Are you going to answer the question relating to the recruitment or dig your head in the sand again?