Premiership Top 3 Players of the Season

wykikitoon

I just can't bring myself to praise Ronaldo, it's physically impossible.

He is an odious little shit but a fantastic player.

I can't understand how a bbc interviewer told him he didn't understand why fans boo him when he's so entertaining to watch. It's the same fucking reason as why people despise Robben, because they are cheeting little gets. If they played the game like Henry or Giggs or Scholes they would be applauded at every ground!

Oh yeah, cos he's such a fucking saint. :lol:

Tough one.

Martins has done a great shift up front on his own weighing in with a fair few goals despite it being his first season, and him being 22/42 years old.

Butt has been immense in midfield after the shite start at the club. Slowly becoming a fans favourite and occasionally looking like our only player who gives a shit.

Solano has filled in out of position and has sadly been our best full back, which speaks volumes about the shite that generally occupies either flank. Best passer/crosser of the ball at the club, and probably our most technically gifted player.

Milner has scored a few screamers, and has shown lots of enthusiasm/energy, despite the club trying to flog him shamelesly in the summer. His final ball and crossing are still very hit and miss, but he's certainly improved and has lpayed in almost every game so far.

it's hard to look past Ronaldo, despite his thatrics (of which I've noticed a steady decline) he is simply unplayable. Not only has he the pace and talent to beat most fullbacks all game, but Ferguson has instilled in him a real desire to run for the club. You can't fault him on that.

I'm sure it was him who, at 2 or 3-0 up sprinted with the ball in hand to take a corner.

Drogba has really learnt the English game well and has to be given credit. I still hate the guy... probably without justification.

I think James has had a blinding season by his own pretty high standards, he's shown that there is life in his game yet. He and Campbell have been the driving force behind Portsmouth decent season.

Re: Ronaldo - Nobby did very well against him up here.

He did used his experiance very well against him

As for young player of the season thats another though one!

Lita, Foster, Young, Fabregas, Richards, Huddlestone etc etc

As for the top 3 toon players heres mine:

0. The Fans - Above No.1 Position IMO, for going week in week out to watch some drab this season. I mean this to people who are ST holders and people who have been to Home & Away games this season, I myself have been to 1 game this season and I feel ashamed at that :lol:

1. Milner - Will he stay, wont he stay. Great attitude from a young lad who was being tossed too and fro (ooo errr) at the start of the season. Bagged a couple of vital goal and his game is improving all the time.

2. Nobby - Worked very, very hard this season and being very professional at playing where needed, well done Nobby, great to have someone like that at the club whilst we have so many youngsters coming through.

3. Given - Even after spending several weeks out with injury, without him we would be in a far worse off position IMO. Great pro and I would be devastated if we lost him

Martins & Dyer also need a well done IMO.