F F S................

Noelie

Hilarious. Leazes has yet again been sussed as using the ultimate "strawman argument" with Noelie, not that he will EVER admit it.

The lesson Leazes? Try and read what other people are saying, understand it, and above all THINK what you are posting next time unless it really is your intention for you to bore us all shitless with the same monologue yet AGAIN!

;)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who me?

(I don't claim to be mature or experienced though, in fact I revel in my immaturity at times.) :rolleyes:

They meant getting the last word dummy. The fact that was bolded should have been a clue. ;)

You never give up do you son, even when it's you who is spouting a load of rubbish as you have clearly shown in this topic, and others. When you get committed let me know the visiting hours and I'll see if I can get someone, anyone, to come and see you. :rolleyes:

great thread this. Its always the numpties who live in other countries or don't go to games who have a chip on their shoulders. He's raised some fair points so why not reply

;) Couldnt help notice your avatar. Classy stuff.

Aye, what a wanker.

My views are based on first hand experience of being close to the club and its fortunes over the last few decades etc, unlike yours.

This may be above your head LeazesMag, but I don't need to be on the floor at the Stock-Exchange to know what is going on in the world of business & commerce.

A bit ironic you harp on about having the last word, then tell me not to do the same !!!!

It's even more ironic that you are harping on about everything when you sense you are losing a battle of wits.

As I said, if you can't see how far forward the current board have taken the club, it proves my point completely.

In view of the fact I have not made any mention, at any time, in any topic, of any board new or old, just what is your point?

Shame, but I just knew that you would not deny that it is the current board who attracted your interest again, that you now slate.

My interest in Newcastle United has NEVER been generated by any board, current or past, my interest is geared by love and loyalty and it's a shame you say I 'now slate the current board'. I defy you to find any topic wherein I have slated any board.

But all the KK bandwagon jumpers do the same, they must be pretty pissed off that they came back to the club because they thought we would win stuff and are now complaining like big bairns that they now view all their efforts to have been in vain.

Surely you can't be suggesting I belong to these 'bandwagon jumpers', but then you probably are because it suits you to do that. KK wasn't around in the 40's, 50's, 60's, ...........shall I go on?

I also knew you wouldn't answer my question asking you to name recent players who have left the club for reasons of ambition and to win things, like previous players did, because you quite simply can't.

What point are you trying to make here, and why would you be asking me that? Explain please.

Instead of simply insulting someone because you say they are wrong, why not show us your intelligence [that you say you have], like an adult, answer these questions and prove that I am wrong ? You would love to prove me wrong and you know it, but you can't.

Don't recall saying I have intelligence(in another topic I do recall saying I'd had a brain tumour) but I do recall questioning yours. And what exactly am I trying to prove you wrong in, make a list please.

And as for insults, I think you have been trying to insult me but as someone said(and I know who it was) "wise men can insult me, no other can".

You could also study the league positions during the 30 odd years before this board took over, with your telescople ;)

Here you go again, what is your problem about 'boards'? I think you've got me mixed up with someone else because I have NEVER made comments about any 'board', at any time.

I think it is fantastically funny that someone who has lived where you have for all those years can profess to have knowledge like others who have supported the club over these decades. Keep it up :rolleyes::)

Glad you find humour in people overseas supporting their team but, read your words again and see the nonsense in it.

Now. Answer the question about our best players wanting to leave, look at the league tables, and prove me wrong. Its all yours.

Can't quite figure out why you want me to answer that question, and just what do you want me to prove you wrong about? You must have hidden agendas that no-one's clear about. :P

Fact is - replacing the current board with a worse board is entirely and quite possible. Yes or no ? You say replacing them with worse is hypothetical. Why is that ?

Fact is - the current board saved this club from the position exactly the same that Leeds United are in at the present time, after 30 years plus of selling our best players, showing no ambition and failing to tap the fanbase, that position being the end result of such a policy - or dare I say "plan". Yes or no ?

Fact is - people who hardly ever, if ever, go to watch a football team can never have the same judgement as someone who does.

The proof is in the league tables, and the results, the failure and the apathy which ruled the club prior to this board. If you are unable to see this, it is absolute proof you have zero idea of this apathy which engulfed the club at this time.

Fact is Noelie - you lost interest in the club didn't you ? The current board then came in and attracted your interest again didn't it ? The same board you now come on here and slate ? But you slate them because you have no idea of how much progress the club has made, and unlike younger lads, you SHOULD know, that is - if you are the "supporter" you claim to be. Come on Noelie, admit it ? Be big enough to admit this is true........... :rolleyes::P

Edited by LeazesMag

Hey old timers, what's going on in this thread?

Mr. Renton has it right, LeazesMag has been sussed big time by Noelie and he can't handle the situation so is desperately trying to get out of the hole he has dug for himself but in fact he's making the hole deeper and neebugger will hoy him a rope. :D

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... :D

:D

aye he sat right next to Tony Blair in the Gallowgate and watched Hughie set up the winning goal in the Yuffa for Jackie to score

Hey old timers, what's going on in this thread?

Mr. Renton has it right, LeazesMag has been sussed big time by Noelie and he can't handle the situation so is desperately trying to get out of the hole he has dug for himself but in fact he's making the hole deeper and neebugger will hoy him a rope. :razz:

hey Noelie laddie....you don't have to be the sharpest tool in the box [which you plainly are not] to realise, that the only reason you don't reply to me, is because you can't. Which some people on here will realise, and some will not.

Nor realise the only person digging holes is the one avoiding questions. Come on, whats your problem, answer the questions if you think you know best.

Here is the post again from above, to make it easier for you :

Fact is - replacing the current board with a worse board is entirely and quite possible. Yes or no ? You say replacing them with worse is hypothetical. Why is that ?

Fact is - the current board saved this club from the position exactly the same that Leeds United are in at the present time, after 30 years plus of selling our best players, showing no ambition and failing to tap the fanbase, that position being the end result of such a policy - or dare I say "plan". Yes or no ?

Fact is - people who hardly ever, if ever, go to watch a football team can never have the same judgement as someone who does.

The proof is in the league tables, and the results, the failure and the apathy which ruled the club prior to this board. If you are unable to see this, it is absolute proof you have zero idea of this apathy which engulfed the club at this time.

Fact is Noelie - you lost interest in the club didn't you ? The current board then came in and attracted your interest again didn't it ? The same board you now come on here and slate ? But you slate them because you have no idea of how much progress the club has made, and unlike younger lads, you SHOULD know, that is - if you are the "supporter" you claim to be. Come on Noelie, admit it ? Be big enough to admit this is true........... :DB)

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... :D

aye he sat right next to Tony Blair in the Gallowgate and watched Hughie set up the winning goal in the Yuffa for Jackie to score

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's B):razz::(

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... B)

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's :razz::(:ithankyou:

I did actually sit in the Leazes in the 80s. Shit view but saw best goal ever scored at SJP in my time there! :D

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... B)

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's :razz::(:ithankyou:

I did actually sit in the Leazes in the 80s. Shit view but saw best goal ever scored at SJP in my time there! :D

what was that ?

what was that ?

Newcastle versus Chelsea. I was sat in the temp stand in the Leazes (Since i was a kid I have made a point of trying to watch the game from different places - the perspective is slightly different I find) and we won. The goal was amongst the best I have seen. Paul Gascoigne by the way scored it. Quick feet and clever, powerful finish. Why did they have that then? Cant remember. There was some Silverstone link iirc.

what was that ?

Newcastle versus Chelsea. I was sat in the temp stand in the Leazes (Since i was a kid I have made a point of trying to watch the game from different places - the perspective is slightly different I find) and we won. The goal was amongst the best I have seen. Paul Gascoigne by the way scored it. Quick feet and clever, powerful finish. Why did they have that then? Cant remember. There was some Silverstone link iirc.

When they flattened the Leazes End - then discovered they couldn't go ahead and rebuild it - they put a small temp stand up for some games to boost the capacity in some games I think, the Liverpool game when they won 4-1 was a game in question, as it was on TV, was a full house, and as I am in the process of copying loads of old videos onto DVD I actually watched it while copying the highlights a few weeks ago.

Another possibility is that during the time of the Milburn stand being built, the teams changed in prefabs in the northeast corner of the stadium, and that also was a temporary exit/entrance to the changing rooms for the players.

I don't know what the best goals is that I've seen. I missed the famous MacDonald goal against Leicester in 1975 as I was working down South over that very weekend.

Tommy Craig scored an absolute belter of an overhead kick/volley against Everton when we won 4-1 under Gordon Lee, just before he left for Everton. Fantastic effort.

During the time you mention I used to stand in the Gallowgate. Before that I went in the old popular side, then the gallowgate, then the Leazes, then a paddock season ticket in the early 1970's, then the gallowgate when I worked away for a while, then back to the paddock season ticket when I came home, and now I am sitting in the leazes End almost exactly but slightly higher than where I stood when MacDonald scored his hat trick against Liverpool

Edited by LeazesMag

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's B):razz::(

Don't recall any seats in the 'Galloway End', in fact don't recall any 'Galloway End' unless in your infinite wisdom you meant the wall at the back of the Gallowgate end, or the barriers on the terraces in the Gallowgate end. :ithankyou:

Don't recall any seats in the 'Galloway End', in fact don't recall any 'Galloway End' unless in your infinite wisdom you meant the wall at the back of the Gallowgate end, or the barriers on the terraces in the Gallowgate end. :wub:

never mind Noelie. You've just shown up your cluelessness again :D

Along with avoiding the questions and comments I made again too

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... :razz:

B)

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's :(:ithankyou::wub:

Don't recall any seats in the 'Galloway End', in fact don't recall any 'Galloway End' unless in your infinite wisdom you meant the wall at the back of the Gallowgate end, or the barriers on the terraces in the Gallowgate end. :blush:

You mean there was a 'Galloway End' in the 1980's, there was seating, and I sat there?

WOW! I am clueless not remembering the 'Galloway End'. :D

Or maybe you meant 'Gallowgate End' but it's beneath you to admit you made a mistake. :)

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... :razz:

B)

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's :(:ithankyou::wub:

Don't recall any seats in the 'Galloway End', in fact don't recall any 'Galloway End' unless in your infinite wisdom you meant the wall at the back of the Gallowgate end, or the barriers on the terraces in the Gallowgate end. :blush:

You mean there was a 'Galloway End' in the 1980's, there was seating, and I sat there?

WOW! I am clueless not remembering the 'Galloway End'. :D

Or maybe you meant 'Gallowgate End' but it's beneath you to admit you made a mistake. :)

noelie tthe bolerk is tit finish himoff????????????????

No wonder we were shite before the current board tookover, Leazesmag was the only fucker who supported the club/ went to the games back then.... :wub:

:ithankyou:

nah, that was Noelie, the lifelong Newcastle fan who sat in the Galloway End in the 1980's :blush::):D

Don't recall any seats in the 'Galloway End', in fact don't recall any 'Galloway End' unless in your infinite wisdom you meant the wall at the back of the Gallowgate end, or the barriers on the terraces in the Gallowgate end. :)

WOW! I am clueless not remembering the 'Galloway End'. :(

hoho....Noelie, the Tony Blair of toontastic. You still don't get it :DB):razz:

Notice you still avoid my questions and comments too ..........

Edited by LeazesMag