Sir Bobby at the Liverpool game

MattM4

I think at his age, in low temps and after just beating cancer for the nth time, he probably can wear whatever he wants. ;)

2J is perfectly entitled to wear whatever he wants, doesn't mean he escapes mocking for his taste in clothes though. <_<

I think at his age, in low temps and after just beating cancer for the nth time, he probably can wear whatever he wants. ;)

2J is perfectly entitled to wear whatever he wants, doesn't mean he escapes mocking for his taste in clothes though. <_<

Aye he'd have looked SO much better in one of those silly condom style wool hats. ;)

2J is perfectly entitled to wear whatever he wants, doesn't mean he escapes mocking for his taste in clothes though. ;)

Aye he'd have looked SO much better in one of those silly condom style wool hats. :D

Chill out ffs. <_<

2J is perfectly entitled to wear whatever he wants, doesn't mean he escapes mocking for his taste in clothes though. ;)

Aye he'd have looked SO much better in one of those silly condom style wool hats. :D

Chill out ffs. <_<

I am chilled, but it would have looked ridiculous don' t you think?

I suppose he could have had an "I'm with stupid" hat and sat next to FFS though, that would have worked. :D

Don't see what beating cancer has to do with his dress sense?

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!

Neither do I, but now you mention it, clearly that was is mystical cancer beating hat, the scientific link is now beyond refute. <_<

I think at his age, in low temps and after just beating cancer for the nth time, he probably can wear whatever he wants. :D

Chill out ffs. <_<

I suppose he could have had an "I'm with stupid" hat and sat next to FFS though, that would have worked. :(

You just seem very defensive about it. Admit it, you've got the exact same hat and scarf. ;)

I think at his age, in low temps and after just beating cancer for the nth time, he probably can wear whatever he wants. :D

Aye he'd have looked SO much better in one of those silly condom style wool hats. :(

Chill out ffs. <_<

I suppose he could have had an "I'm with stupid" hat and sat next to FFS though, that would have worked. :nufc:

You just seem very defensive about it. Admit it, you've got the exact same hat and scarf. :D

You can't be too careful when it comes to cancer cures tbh. ;)

(although I do find it a bit funny that one generations style is the next generations mockery.... until it comes back, of course.... anyone remember flat caps [backward] making a come back in the early 90's? Maybe next years "trendy" hat will be those :nufc:)

Edited by Fop