Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Btw, the Scottish Football team are now in the top 20 in the FIFA rankings. Canny achievement tbf.

Aye heard that yesterday.. ;)

Not for long with Big Feck in charge.

Btw, the Scottish Football team are now in the top 20 in the FIFA rankings. Canny achievement tbf.

We'll see, whilst I wasn't to keen on him getting the job if you actually look at his record at Rangers it wasnt as bad as most make out. He also did a good job at both Motherwell and Hibernian.

Guest stevieintoon

We'll see, whilst I wasn't to keen on him getting the job if you actually look at his record at Rangers it wasnt as bad as most make out. He also did a good job at both Motherwell and Hibernian.

Nar you're right, his trophy record was as good as MO'N's really and he had a fraction of what Fat Dick had money wise. Shite club anyway. One thing I can never understand is why Lee McCulloch is never first choice, and how Kenny Miller is.

Edited by stevieintoon

Nar you're right, his trophy record was as good as MO'N's really and he had a fraction of what Fat Dick had money wise. Shite club anyway. One thing I can never understand is why Lee McCulloch is never first choice, and how Kenny Miller is.

I am a big McCulloch fan but would play him more on the left. Kenny Miller is played for his pace and movement and to be fair he hasn't really let Scotland down. Gave Cannavaro and Nesta a torrid time but I would rather see someone up top with him rather than the lone striker, but its working at the minute.

• 2 years later...
Guest Stevie

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/munich/v...season-do_sport

The Spirit of Shankly, a group endorsed and support by Liverpool Football Club meeting up to chant about Munich for 5 minutes. We never do that, most decent people and decent supports don't do it, why do these cunts the lowest of the low, and the media always champion them as cheeky chappy scouse fuckers? Craig will be on in the minute to say how it's just a minority and they're good people really, they're total cunts, and everyone knows it.