Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Was my honest appraisal of Saturday's away fans deleted? I thought this forum was the one true place toon fans can utilise free speech. It seems you can't say anything about them, Talk of The Toon are the same.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to f*** off, yet still they acted the t***. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're s****, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how s**** his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying f*** all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

They're dead arrogant like, lush to shut them up for a while. And, tbh, despite the missed chances, we wanted it more 2nd half so we deserved it in the end.

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to f*** off, yet still they acted the t***. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're s****, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how s**** his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying f*** all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

Looks alright to me like ;)

Admin though, other than the title, I don't see why my post was unreasonable.

You hit the nail on the head....

What's the point in the encitement anyway?? If you want to wind the scousers up, go over to their forums and do it!

Guest stevieintoon

I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Aye, whatever. You're so fucking nails tbh

I'm soft as shite, I've got two broken hands and a broken cheekbone with metal plate under my eye for the rest of my life, but they were being condescending so I'm not fuckin having that in my own city.

If I went to Scotland and started shouting on that "jocks are fat haggis scoffing ginger pubed twats" how would you react?

Who asked you anyway fuckin Angus? You're a dick mate.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

If I went to Scotland and started shouting on that "jocks are fat haggis scoffing ginger pubed twats" how would you react?

Sima wouldn't have a leg to stand on. :razz:

;)

I'm soft as shite, I've got two broken hands and a broken cheekbone with metal plate under my eye for the rest of my life, but they were being condescending so I'm not fuckin having that in my own city.

I'd just think you were plankton and I'd be right. By that I mean pondlife and not a vital organism tbh

Seriously man, could you be any more fucking xenophobic? You were hating on Villa fans no less than four days ago. Moved on already?

Edited by Sima

I'd just think you were plankton and I'd be right. By that I mean pondlife and not a vital organism tbh

Seriously man, could you be any more fucking xenophobic. You were hating on Villa fan no less than four days ago. Moved on already?

Plankton???? You really are a strange young man sima