Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

Sima is a wank from Scotland who has nothing to do with us, yet gets arselicked by the masses.

Bollocks man, Sima's had as much stick on here as anyone I can think of. :D

*ahem* :gettin:

OK, he's had as much stick on here as any other vaguely legitimate Newcastle fan I can think of. :D

cry.gif

:D

Sima is a wank from Scotland who has nothing to do with us, yet gets arselicked by the masses.

But hes from Scotland and has nothing to do with Newcastle...

The way it should be tbh :gettin:

The way it should be tbh :gettin:

Geordie nation tbh..

Guest stevieintoon

Nothing against Scottish Mags collectively, if you're from the borders who's your choices? The Toon, The Mackems, Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs. I know who I'd choose.

If I've lived in Jarrow all my life?

I used to live in Hebburn. Do you drink in Dougies Tavern and all that malarkey?

When I was 14. Christ man, I went in there when I was 19 and I must have been the oldest person in there.

If I've lived in Jarrow all my life?

I used to live in Hebburn. Do you drink in Dougies Tavern and all that malarkey?

When I was 14. Christ man, I went in there when I was 19 and I must have been the oldest person in there.

Aye I haven't been since I lived there which was probably when I was about 21 or whatever.

:gettin:

Only ever popped in to one of them for a shit once. Had to get off the metro on the way to a match because I was fit to burst.

I'll bow to others knowledge.

:D that would have been Marthas just next to Hebburn metro

I went to Hebburn once to visit Les Tones the guitar repair guy (wouldn't recommend him :D)

I kept wanting to sing Hebburn....I'm in Hebburn.... (to the tune of "Dancing cheeck to cheek") but I decided not to.

I went to Hebburn once to visit Les Tones the guitar repair guy (wouldn't recommend him :D)

I kept wanting to sing Hebburn....I'm in Hebburn.... (to the tune of "Dancing cheeck to cheek") but I decided not to.

:gettin:

All my band member mates love Les Tones.

Though he has been known to return a guitar with a significantly different paint job to the one it was delivered with.

Though he has been known to return a guitar with a significantly different paint job to the one it was delivered with.

:gettin: Just a minor detail eh? :D

I think he means well...but I wasn't hugely impressed by his work. Other people I know have told me horror stories...others thought he was ok.

I go to Neil who works at Sound Control to get my guitars set up and he's been great so far.

:gettin: Just a minor detail eh? B)

Just adding character to the instrument for free.