Bids for Jenas, dare we let him go ?

Jimbo

Jenas hasn't been doing much in the way of creating or scoring but neither has Bowyer who is the alternative. If we sell Jenas we don't have time to replace him and who would you replace him with? Carrick?? Another defensive midfielder??? He doesn't even tackle properly. I think we should sell Jenas only if we know we can sign Joe Cole before the transfer window closes. He's similar to Emre but not as smart and i think he needs regular football which he won't get at Chelsea. With Parker here already he might settle in ok. Otherwise hold onto Jenas until we find a decent replacement in January. Bowyer does nothing but run around a lot which isn't enough for any club that should be in the top ten let alone top six.

Sell Jenas.

Buy Joe Cole.

If it has to be 4-3-3

Carr.......Boum......Bramble......Baba

.....Cole.......Parker....Emre.......

....Dyer.......Owen.......Luque.....

Keep him. Keep them all. If Owen comes, he'll provide a lift to everyone at the team and Jenas and all the rest of the underperformers should by rights pull their fingers out of their arses and start performing.

Only one weak link now. Too bad its the manager.

Let the fooker go to spurs so he can be 3rd choice for a team that has an abundance of mifielders (sound familiar?)

All this talk of fish bowls and wanting to make the England team for the next world cup has just been shown up for the player inspired bullshit to instigate a move.

We have just signed Michael Owen, England's first choice striker and yet Jenas wants to leave the team Owen has just joined.

Sorry JJ but you're a selfish, stupid prat and your lack of forsight is just like your ability, technically it might be ok but you have no vision or anticipation!

If we sell Jenas I think it will come back to haunt us. Not necessarily because he will go on to be great, but because the minute we get an injury crisis (and we will, this is Newcastle) we'll be cursing his departure. I hate to say it, but it's inevitable.

Every season there are people say we have enough players in one position and in the end we don't. Last season we seemingly had too many strikers, in the end we were short. The season before we thought we had enough midfielders, but when half our team had picked up injuries we crashed out of the UEFA Cup in Marseille. If we sell Jenas, you just know that a month down the line we will see Faye and Clark in our starting line up as we battle to contain West Brom.