Emre

ewerk

It makes no sense that, given the serious nature of racism, especially for Black people, two allegedly abused players have no interest whatsoever in reporting this abuse, and the ones pressing for action were a pair who don't even know what they heard exactly.

they will probably just use video evidence.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense that, given the serious nature of racism, especially for Black people, two allegedly abused players have no interest whatsoever in reporting this abuse, and the ones pressing for action were a pair who don't even know what they heard exactly.

I hope that was a joke.

I hope that was a joke.

I camera-phoned it, does that count?

I hope that was a joke.

As a joke or as evidence? :(

I hope that was a joke.

As a joke or as evidence? :blink:

evidence :(

might email the fa

Guest Patrokles

I might mail the FA alleging someone else racially abused someone and see how far along it gets before I 'fess up to a red-top that it was all a lie.

Is it for sure that those players don't really know what they heard or is this just an allegation based on second hand reports?

However I really can't see any reason why such a in itself "simple" incident couldn't be dealt with in less than two weeks. There is hardly much evidence to be collected and difficult proceedings to be set up. As I said earlier the whole disciplinary proceedings from the FA look very unprofessional to me.

Is it for sure that those players don't really know what they heard or is this just an allegation based on second hand reports?

However I really can't see any reason why such a in itself "simple" incident couldn't be dealt with in less than two weeks. There is hardly much evidence to be collected and difficult proceedings to be set up. As I said earlier the whole disciplinary proceedings from the FA look very unprofessional to me.

Judging by their farcial handling of the Carling Cup final this unfortunately is par for the course with the FA. Dickheads.

I might mail the FA alleging someone else racially abused someone and see how far along it gets before I 'fess up to a red-top that it was all a lie.

....in a different language..? :(

The FA are muppets end of.