Massage

snakehips

My mate's grandma has a sauna in her house, we used to go round all the time when they were on holiday. Remember falling asleep in it once when I was pissed.... not good. :rolleyes:

You and your mate in the sauna, eh? Nice :telephone:

You do know Meenzer, don't you!

EDIT: It wasn't you I quoted the other day with 'my friend James' was it???????

Not me and my mate man. :razz:

You and your mate's grandma used to like taking saunas together? <_<

Ewwww..... :razz:

now that has just put TL's horrendous post back in my head .... :talk:

Guest Toplass-101

My mate's grandma has a sauna in her house, we used to go round all the time when they were on holiday. Remember falling asleep in it once when I was pissed.... not good. :rolleyes:

You and your mate in the sauna, eh? Nice :talk:

You do know Meenzer, don't you!

EDIT: It wasn't you I quoted the other day with 'my friend James' was it???????

Not me and my mate man. :razz:

You and your mate's grandma used to like taking saunas together? :telephone:

Ewwww..... <_<

:razz:

I had a lush massage a few months back.. totally relaxed me, unfortunately I had to go straight home and finish a project for college which sort of undid all the good work.

The only nightmare bit of the whole thing (apart from the paper knickers) was when she did my feet.. I can't STAND my feet being touched, I nearly kicked the poor cow in the face a few times.

I had a lush massage a few months back.. totally relaxed me, unfortunately I had to go straight home and finish a project for college which sort of undid all the good work.

The only nightmare bit of the whole thing (apart from the paper knickers) was when she did my feet.. I can't STAND my feet being touched, I nearly kicked the poor cow in the face a few times.

Paper knickers?? :razz::razz:<_< The hipster doesn't wear paper knickers for no-one :rolleyes:

Wor lass and I have a massage every couple of weeks. The best we have found are medicinal chinese masseuses.

But unfortunately our regular masseuse pissed us off recently so we've been trying to find a new one.

Cue us going to try a new establishment in a quieter suburb near home who offered sports and refexology massage, after arriving to a locked door which is answered by a scantily dressed thai woman, wor lass almost fell over with laughter as the masseuse with shocked face asked if we "both" wanted massage???

Mmm, obviously rub and tug aren't big with women :naughty:

I do massages at every training session and game day. Thumbs of steal i have and if i got $5 for every massage i would be a millionare by now. I love rubbing out the corks in players as you get to see them in plenty of pain.

Wellsy mate, that is EASILY the gayest thing I've ever read on this board. :naughty: "I love rubbing out the corks in players." Jesus wept!

I do massages at every training session and game day. Thumbs of steal i have and if i got $5 for every massage i would be a millionare by now. I love rubbing out the corks in players as you get to see them in plenty of pain.

Wellsy mate, that is EASILY the gayest thing I've ever read on this board. :naughty: "I love rubbing out the corks in players." Jesus wept!

You want his number scotty :lol:

My hands would turn those to papier mache tbh I'm that good!

Ask for a happy finish :naughty:

Sports massages are good. I went for one in town where the swimming pool is (next to Northumbria Uni). She was about 4 foot tall and about 6 foot wide. She had to walk sideways. Its better that you get a minger incase you get a boner. Having said that...more chance of groaning in pain rather than excitement with a deep tissue massage....

Ask for a happy finish :lol:

Sports massages are good. I went for one in town where the swimming pool is (next to Northumbria Uni). She was about 4 foot tall and about 6 foot wide. She had to walk sideways. Its better that you get a minger incase you get a boner. Having said that...more chance of groaning in pain rather than excitement with a deep tissue massage....

:naughty:

:lol:

Well in terms of them err screaming in agony... maybe screaming isnt the right word... but to see them crying in pain is quite humerous as they yell abuse at nothing. Quite a laugh.

Pansies eh? Must make you just want to rip your shirt off and stand there screaming at their pretty little pampered faces, in all your glory, their bottom lips quivering…

I believe the term you are looking for sammy is, fuckin' sheilas!