For those born before 1986

Craig

The first section of this at least has been recycled for decades and in the last generation it was the 80s kids who were chided as being over protected and not playing outside (hence stuff like "We had no videogames at all - I was born in 1981 and played video games from the age of 4). No doubt 90s kids will be forwarding it as well with an amended date.

Edited by BlueStar

I was born in December of '85 but I'm not sure how many of them are applicable to me.

Bananarama tried a comebackl recently so I think most kiddies will have heard of them.

One thing: "Pass this on to others who have had the luck to grow as real kids, before lawyers and government regulated our lives, for our own good" - aren't the people from the pre-1986 generation the ones who are spoiling it all?

Bananarama tried a comebackl recently so I think most kiddies will have heard of them.

Aye they did a round of promo interviews - I heard one which mainly consisted of them talking about what sluts they were when they all shared a flat during their heyday and how half of the male pop bands of the time scuttled the lot of them. Canny to listen to if you're one of their kids, I'm sure. :lol:

Aye they did a round of promo interviews - I heard one which mainly consisted of them talking about what sluts they were when they all shared a flat during their heyday and how half of the male pop bands of the time scuttled the lot of them. Canny to listen to if you're one of their kids, I'm sure. :(

:lol:

The idea of Bananarama being complete sluts quite amuses me. Any details?

Aye they did a round of promo interviews - I heard one which mainly consisted of them talking about what sluts they were when they all shared a flat during their heyday and how half of the male pop bands of the time scuttled the lot of them. Canny to listen to if you're one of their kids, I'm sure. :(

:lol:

The idea of Bananarama being complete sluts quite amuses me. Any details?

I can't remember specifically, but basically if you name any male pop group from the 80s, at least one of them would have shagged at least one of the members of the group. It basically sounded like they had a revolving door on the flat and it was just one big orgy.