Mice

Guest stevieintoon

Burn your house down, that will get the fuckers!

Yes burn the house down. That's an astonishingly good idea. Well done Goujon! :unsure:

Chicken goujon!! Did you see what I did there? Did ya?! :icon_lol:

:D

Ahhh shaddap! He had 12 kinds of chicken on his lunchtime pizza man - it was topical :unsure:

Cunts. That is the only way they can be described. Why don't they fuck off? I go to be every night knowing there's a mouse in my mattress, I've done everything to get rid of the cunts, even got a sonic boom thing for the hoose, but that only works down stairs, one of the cunts has bitten a two inch hole in my mattress, and I can't do anything till the new mattress comes next week. If Mice were a group of football fans they'd belong to Liverpool, they take things that aren't their's, they're dirty, the spread disease, they're noisy, and it doesnt matter what you do you can't get rid of the cunts. It's really stressing me this now.

I love mice. Contrary to popular beleif it is very healthy to have one or two around.

Me cat Shawnee keeps bringing them in and they end up running behind the bookcase or gas fireplace.

Keep having to put the "humane" trap down.

Shawnee? What sort of name is that?!!

Chavtastic, tbh. :unsure:

Well I was going to call her "Stiffy" before people (on here as well) objected. :unsure:

So Shawnee it was. Not a chavvy name at all. :D

Me cat Shawnee keeps bringing them in and they end up running behind the bookcase or gas fireplace.

Chavtastic, tbh. :unsure:

Well I was going to call her "Stiffy" before people (on here as well) objected. :unsure:

So Shawnee it was. Not a chavvy name at all. :D

Well, when the cats dies, get it stuffed at the taxidermists...then you can rename it "Stiffy". :icon_lol:

Chavtastic, tbh. :D

So Shawnee it was. Not a chavvy name at all. :icon_lol:

Well, when the cats dies, get it stuffed at the taxidermists...then you can rename it "Stiffy". :lol:

*Speechless* :unsure:

if you've got mice you haven't got Rats and that's a good thing

we caught one of mice by tempting it out with some brie on the floor and waiting for the little fucker to appear, one of the lads caught it in a pint glass, then transported it to the Hyde Park where we set it free.

could have sworn the little fucker looked up at us as if to say "Haway lads, a jokes a joke, but it's fucking dangerous out here man! I miss me wife and the bairns!"

Guest stevieintoon

if you've got mice you haven't got Rats and that's a good thing

we caught one of mice by tempting it out with some brie on the floor and waiting for the little fucker to appear, one of the lads caught it in a pint glass, then transported it to the Hyde Park where we set it free.

could have sworn the little fucker looked up at us as if to say "Haway lads, a jokes a joke, but it's fucking dangerous out here man! I miss me wife and the bairns!"

Hand on heart I don't know if they're here, but I think they are. How fuck does a hole appear in a mattress. I'm so fuckin paranoid, it's like am 19 and taken a dodgy E. I've not seen one for 3 month, surely I would have.