Half Ton Hospital

Gemmill

Jesus fucking Christ, have you seen this? It's a load of really fat people in America - 34 year old lad who weighs 55 stone whose airways collapsed under his weight!?

There's another lad on there that's so fat and sedentary that his leg has got all fucked up and he's going to have to have it amputated - they've been telling him for ages that it would come to this, but he's ignored them, preferring to sit in bed and play video games. Anyway, they just interviewed him and he goes "I go round the streets in my wheelchair and I see all the people walking around and it scares me the thought of losing my leg." Well get out of your fucking wheelchair and start walking then you tubby fucker! What's the point in having legs anyway if you're too fucking fat for them to support you?!

Jesus wept!

Jesus fucking Christ, have you seen this? It's a load of really fat people in America - 34 year old lad who weighs 55 stone whose airways collapsed under his weight!?

There's another lad on there that's so fat and sedentary that his leg has got all fucked up and he's going to have to have it amputated - they've been telling him for ages that it would come to this, but he's ignored them, preferring to sit in bed and play video games. Anyway, they just interviewed him and he goes "I go round the streets in my wheelchair and I see all the people walking around and it scares me the thought of losing my leg." Well get out of your fucking wheelchair and start walking then you tubby fucker! What's the point in having legs anyway if you're too fucking fat for them to support you?!

Jesus wept!

Lesson 1. Divvent own and run an airline if your own presence on a flight impinges upon your company's bottom line.

Lesson 2. If your a fat knacker then have a word with your greedy self before you become an embarrassment to your species and spawn a 'wheelchair mod' in GTA. Whores are way more expensive when you're disabled and a geek.

Edited by trophyshy

Think of all the starving Africans you fat c unts

Don't ever ask me for medical advice again! :unsure:

Sorry Cath :D

Its just if you think about it the 35 stone extra on these guys could literally feed a small african village and yet they have the nerve to complain :unsure:

Gemmill's really got in for the fatties.

He's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? :unsure:

Trying (and failing) to make himself look thin by comparison tbh.

Fuck me, it's Hale and Pace.

Guest stevieintoon

These people make "Bobby Shinton" look like an African famine victim. There's no excuse for anyone to be over 20 stone.

Jesus wept!

On the bright side, he will lose a few pounds.

Jesus wept!

On the bright side, he will lose a few pounds.

He'll probably want it thrown in the oven for a post-op snack tbh. Waste not, want not and all that.

But they're making out this chap is larger than he actually is. Imagine what that's doing for his self esteem.

If you don't have any self-esteem, does it matter?