Roeder: No one could have done better than me!

Scottish Mag

So, is not bringing sufficent players in during the two transfer windows you've had the Chairmans fault? Well, you're saying none of this is your fault, so I guess you're pointing the finger at the Chairman then? Fight! Fight! Fight!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A point I was making this morning. Both managers appointed in similar circumstances. Already connected and a fairly easy appointment. Both churning out inconsistant displays. All in all, very average.

Roeder's struggling without Shearer IMO

As a player or coach? Coaching wise, I feel he is missing Tommy Craig more.

Bit of both. It was bloody frustrating watching Shearer for the last 18 months, but at least he had passion.

Bit of both. It was bloody frustrating watching Shearer for the last 18 months, but at least he had passion.

Shearer is someone who the players respect and look up to, especially the young lads, if he talks they listen.

I can't see any player having that same level of respect for Roeder and I can't imagine anyone taking a bollocking off him too seriously.

He was quicker than Sibierski too...