Spots

catmag

I shave every couple of days now, don't like being utterly clean shaven, but like the wet shave. It'd be nice if I could shave and twenty minutes later, be sporting a tidy chin load of bristle.

oh and the best way I find to remove spots is to have a scorching face-wash, then once the pores are opened squeeze any that are "squeezable", follow that with a hot soapy wash then rinse with ice cold water.

They're scars man. They'll probably fade eventually as your skin renews itself every 28 days. I scar really badly and still have scars from cat scratches that I got over a year ago, but they're definitely fading.

Good knowledge. :lol:

I'm so bored that I'm going to throw this little bit of extra knowledge in for free. A baby's skin renews itself every 14 days. Your entire bloodstream renews itself every 3 months yet the plasma part of blood renews itself every 10 days. There y'are.

Mr .../\......\o/...? How are we pronouncing your name? I've wondered for a while now...

I use 'Mr. Drowning guy with a shark approaching'. :lol:

Is correct :lol:

It's a bit long-winded tbh. Can I call you George instead?

Mr .../\......\o/...? How are we pronouncing your name? I've wondered for a while now...

I use 'Mr. Drowning guy with a shark approaching'. :lol:

Is correct :lol:

It's a bit long-winded tbh. Can I call you George instead?

How about Si?

Si is good. Pleased to make your acquaintance :lol:

I seldom get spots, though sometimes get a shaving rash on my neck. I also only shave every 3 days or so as I prefer to have an amount of "rough" there. Plus I only wet shave. Plus I hate shaving :lol:

Mind, I do sometimes get those spots that sit inside your nose or just under the skin without really showing that really knack.

Oh, and I hate anyone squeezing spots, really makes me cringe :lol:

If its genuine acne vulgaris any preparation with benzoyl peroxide should clear the spots up. It may be something else though - it'd be unusual to get acne in your late twenties/early thirties if you've never had it before.

Guest Patrokles

Always get spots the day after if I shave. What's annoying is the lack of chin cheese to cover them up. :lol:

I've heard the lengths some go to in order to cover up, but facials (not the cosmetic kind)?!

Always get spots the day after if I shave. What's annoying is the lack of chin cheese to cover them up. :lol:

I've heard the lengths some go to in order to cover up, but facials (not the cosmetic kind)?!

:lol:

Very funny. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Early menopause?

I'm not quite that old you cheeky fucker :lol:

What I meant to say was, hey, your hair looks nice today! have you lost weight? Goodness me, I forgot how gosh-darned purty you were!

Early menopause?

What I meant to say was, hey, your hair looks nice today! have you lost weight? Goodness me, I forgot how gosh-darned purty you were!

Too late! :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Early menopause?

Too late! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Patrokles

Early menopause?

oooh... :lol: your so going to get knacked !!!

Look what you did with all your stirring! :lol:

take it like a man :lol:

:lol::lol::rolleyes: