Lampard has a broken wrist

Kid Dynamite

"only one David Beckham...."

Beckham is not the answer though.

No, that's what the crowd was chanting

I know. ;)

Whilst I agree that Beckham isn't the answer, we need a captain out there today, Terry has done fuck all to rally the troops, Beckham probably would have had more of an influence, and more than likely would have stuck that freekick in the back of the net.

The comment about Joe Cole was spot on too, we definetly miss him on the left.

Overpaid PL puffs....Clueless the lot of em.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"only one David Beckham...."

Beckham is not the answer though.

No, that's what the crowd was chanting

I know. ;)

Whilst I agree that Beckham isn't the answer, we need a captain out there today, Terry has done fuck all to rally the troops, Beckham probably would have had more of an influence, and more than likely would have stuck that freekick in the back of the net.

The comment about Joe Cole was spot on too, we definetly miss him on the left.

Joe Cole's been England's best player over the past 18 months IMO.

Gol, just admit that Lampard is one of the many weak links in the England squad. He's struggled to do 'it' (it being scoring goals from long range, nowt else) for Chelsea this year nevermind England.

He hasn't played well for England since before the world cup, I've always admitted that. However, neither has Rooney, or Gerrard, yet nobody ever mentions that.

As for the point about Chelsea, that's utter shit. After Ronaldo he's got the second highest amount of assists in the league.

What more do you actually expect of him? Should he be making goal-line clearances, because that's not the type of player he is.

Typical of England fans to make scapegoats of players. It wasn't long ago that people were calling for both Scholes and Beckham to be left out the squad. Now everyone wants them back.

There's more to international football than poncing around the edge of the box waiting for the ball to drop to you tbh

Gol, just admit that Lampard is one of the many weak links in the England squad. He's struggled to do 'it' (it being scoring goals from long range, nowt else) for Chelsea this year nevermind England.

He hasn't played well for England since before the world cup, I've always admitted that. However, neither has Rooney, or Gerrard, yet nobody ever mentions that.

As for the point about Chelsea, that's utter shit. After Ronaldo he's got the second highest amount of assists in the league.

What more do you actually expect of him? Should he be making goal-line clearances, because that's not the type of player he is.

Typical of England fans to make scapegoats of players. It wasn't long ago that people were calling for both Scholes and Beckham to be left out the squad. Now everyone wants them back.

There's more to international football than poncing around the edge of the box waiting for the ball to drop to you tbh

;)

got to say Nugent has impressed me in the Championship games I've managed to watch and by the sounds of things he's been decent tonight.

I've got ten chickens from these eggs, before you ask

p.s. consider a couple of those cracks well and truly papered.

Edited by The Fish

;)

Fuck me, what an outstanding counter-argument. I'm completely stumped.......

;)

Fuck me, what an outstanding counter-argument. I'm completely stumped.......

Your comment was an attempt at a bite, and was shit. Wasn't worthy of my time.

95% of your posts on here are just attempts at bites, you're just a waste of time really.