Sheff Utd

sweetleftpeg

Actually gram, while I'm out on Satruiday why don't you come round and pork my Mrs, put your feet up on my sofa, and smoke a pipe. I have a mother and sister too, perhaps you'd like them the two Saturdays after that? :o

Actually gram, while I'm out on Satruiday why don't you come round and pork my Mrs, put your feet up on my sofa, and smoke a pipe. I have a mother and sister too, perhaps you'd like them the two Saturdays after that? :o

Did that last weekend tbh :lol::o

Did them last weekend tbh :icon_lol::o

Corrected for factual error :lol:

Has he sold you the ticket then? You bastardo!

Nah! Paul is a gent. He said if you turned it down then I was next in line. That seemed fair enough to me. I live near Sheffield and might just go in the home end. Prefer not to like :o

Nah! Paul is a gent. He said if you turned it down then I was next in line. That seemed fair enough to me. I live near Sheffield and might just go in the home end. Prefer not to like :o

Paul is a true gent. And you sir, are a shyster!

Paul, I'm out now till this afternoon so if you do come on I've PM'd you anyway and I want the ticket! I've tried e-mailing you but it seems my e-mail doesn't like yours, which is bizarre considering we both work for local authorities. :o

Is your mam and your sister agreeable to your arrangements for them?

With a little luck I may be coming home this year, er......ahem......psst......I don't smoke. :o

Any suggestions for a pub to go to settle my prematch nerves then?

I tend to just go down to the Howard next to the train station Renton. Its alright and not far from the ground. Other than that there are some decent bars in town. Depends what you want. The Frog and Parrot is a good pub as is the Washington but they are away from the ground. Usual stuff like Aussie bars etc are on West Street, Devision Street. I tend to avoid that sort of pub though.

Paul, I'm out now till this afternoon so if you do come on I've PM'd you anyway and I want the ticket! I've tried e-mailing you but it seems my e-mail doesn't like yours, which is bizarre considering we both work for local authorities. :o

I bet my email likes his email....its all about communication SLP :o

Nah! Paul is a gent. He said if you turned it down then I was next in line. That seemed fair enough to me. I live near Sheffield and might just go in the home end. Prefer not to like :lol:

Paul is a true gent. And you sir, are a shyster!

:o

Mind you, this post did test my "gentlemaness": http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...st&p=306764

:o

Edited by Paul

Ticket came this morning at last. Moral of the story - don't rely on mates to get you tickets over Easter week!

Still don't know whether to be happy or pissed off that i'm going. :lol: