IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Not eating for religion is mental IMO. I'm back home so I won't be able to eat meat, but I'm going out for few pints later.

God will fuck you up for talk like that. Fag enabler!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, is it overcast everywhere else too or just North Shields. :razz:

probably just over your house ...do you live next to Sima :lol: It's lovely over here on the wrong side of the water !

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :razz:

And aye, Cath, get thee to bed. Hope the nights are going alreet. :lol:

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :razz:

And aye, Cath, get thee to bed. Hope the nights are going alreet. :lol:

You feeling ok mate?

Here man, Doherty, I'm not ALWAYS a complete twat you know! I recognise that doing nights when every one else is off is probably a bit shit. :lol:

Plus I know how much of a radgepacket she can be in these circumstances.

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :)

And aye, Cath, get thee to bed. Hope the nights are going alreet. :razz:

Haha! Let's just say it's interesting. Short staffed on nights and everyone has revolted - no-one will cover it. Sooooo, there's just me :lol:

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :)

:lol:

Many, many moons ago i went on a pub crawl with me dad around shields (as that was his favourite place to get pissed as a youngun.

just about every pub we went in had neon signs behind the bar and sawdust on the floor. :D

also had a brilliant lock in in a reet dodgy pub at the end of the night.

Here man, Doherty, I'm not ALWAYS a complete twat you know! I recognise that doing nights when every one else is off is probably a bit shit. :)

Plus I know how much of a radgepacket she can be in these circumstances.

Whatever lad. :razz:

And fuck off with this Doherty lark. :lol:

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :D

And aye, Cath, get thee to bed. Hope the nights are going alreet. :)

Haha! Let's just say it's interesting. Short staffed on nights and everyone has revolted - no-one will cover it. Sooooo, there's just me :lol:

Oh dear. :razz: Are you having to be Squiddly Diddly?

Many, many moons ago i went on a pub crawl with me dad around shields (as that was his favourite place to get pissed as a youngun.

just about every pub we went in had neon signs behind the bar and sawdust on the floor. :D

also had a brilliant lock in in a reet dodgy pub at the end of the night.

Laz mate, I can honestly say I've never had a night out in North Shields. I'd be fucking terrified. Plus I couldn't stand all the static from the shellsuits on show.

OH! Peasepud! Forgot to tell you, I saw you yesterday driving along the Quayside. Ha! The peeping tom got peeped! :D

You utter bastards. I was gonna go and sit out the back an'all, but it looks like it's gonna piss it down. Guess that's the price you pay for living on the North East Riviera. :D

And aye, Cath, get thee to bed. Hope the nights are going alreet. :)

Oh dear. :razz: Are you having to be Squiddly Diddly?

I'll have to be a fucking miracle worker if I get two patients on opposite sides of the hospital needing anaesthetising!

Heres the plan..

Get picked up.

Get some food + Pint, mixed grill :lol: nah fish....

Go Home,

Eat meat when pissed by accident.

Go to hell

It's been a while so I might just have to entertain myself with some viewing of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. :lol:

Even an amnesiac wouldn't be able to watch that film as often as you do. :razz:

It's been a while so I might just have to entertain myself with some viewing of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. :lol:

Even an amnesiac wouldn't be able to watch that film as often as you do. :razz:

Watch out there you might just cut yourself being so sharp n all that. :)

No offence but this is why me and religion don't get on. Rules to say you can't eat meat, chocolate, drink alcohol etc! Whats the point!?

Halal meat allowed?

Im gonna have to eat the biggest fish ever today like :razz:

Oh fucks sake i'd forgotten about that. Not a big fish fan at all, always gets imposed on us on Good Friday. We're not even religious, my Mam just says its 'tradition'. :lol:

My plan is to shower

Shave

Drive to town

Night out with the band

See a nice lass I know who is 14 years younger than me!!! :razz:

Would sound like a good night if I didn't know you were TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD!!!!