Owen Press Conference Now Online - Link 1st Post

Guest Sima

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine 'completed' downloading after about 75 megs so I've got half of it, no idea why though, will try again now.

That yousendit is slow as feck - 50K - grrr.

Thanks by the way Sima, don't want to sound ungrateful.

I like the bit at the end when FF obv said to the other 2 about the questions being very negative and GS comforting Michael saying, "theyre all so negative, dont let it get to you"

Im so happy that we've captured him but his comments and his body language suggest that he isnt exactly over the moon at signing for us.

Im downloading it now, say's it will take about an hour or so.

I'll then upload it to my server - which will now take a while as I'm at home after the power cut at work.

I'll post a link when it's up.

Feck...... 3hrs now :rolleyes:

Edited by maggiespaws

Anyone successfully downloaded it yet?

25215[/snapback]

I got the full thing...great stuff...to bad it ended when they filmed from the stadium

25242[/snapback]

I needed to trim it down a bit.

I do have his interview when he was on the pitch though.

I like the bit at the end when FF obv said to the other 2 about the questions being very negative and GS comforting Michael saying, "theyre all so negative, dont let it get to you"

Im so happy that we've captured him but his comments and his body language suggest that he isnt exactly over the moon at signing for us.

25216[/snapback]

Aye, muppets trying to wisper to each other with about 20 microphones infront of them :rolleyes:

25216[/snapback]

I know what you mean, but I think a lot of that is also just him not being one for all that sort of fanfare. He's a quiet down to earth lad and all that cobblers today was cringeworthy enough to watch, never mind be the focus of. I've never seen Michael Owen look like he's enjoying a press conference.

I'm sure today was tinged with some disappointment that it wasn't Liverpool that he was signing for, but he's a Newcastle player now. Wait til the Fulham game and he gets back to playing Premiership football. He'll love it I'm sure.

died.......  :lol:

25407[/snapback]

You got em ess en?

25416[/snapback]

Didn't get a message, it just stopped. Quicktime tried to open the file but said it was f'd. I wasn't surprised as I'd only got 43mb.

Now when I click on the link to start again, all I get is File Transfer: Invalid Link.

Does anyone else get this message?