Charvas

catmag

Britain has loads of Castles with loads of Dungeons. Lock them up in the dungeons, no electric, no running water, locked up all day every day in the cell with nothing but a blanket and a tin bucket and a slice of bread and glass of water every day.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee lot need to neck a few cowies and chill oot.

:lol:

I understand venting a bit of spleen but some of these attitudes are one moral step away from genetic cleansing tbh.

And what's the problem with that?

I understand venting a bit of spleen but some of these attitudes are one moral step away from genetic cleansing tbh.

I dont know what to say! The serious answer is that it is an extreme form of oppressive fascism.

The other answer is to say 'round them up in a field and bomb the bastards'. Extra points for the TV show.

Well if that's what it takes for the country to survicve and prosper.

What exactly do these people offer to society? Why shouldn't they be wiped off the face of the earth if they aren't contributing?

How would you selct them and how would you know you only had bad apples?

Based on their clothing. Only bad apples tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks and wear caps that wouldn't fit a pea sat on top of their head.

I dont know what to say! The serious answer is that it is an extreme form of oppressive fascism.

The other answer is to say 'round them up in a field and bomb the bastards'. Extra points for the TV show.

Was it Kenny Everett?

Anyhow, in all seriousness Chez Given does have a point but I'm fucked if I know what the real answer is to dealing with these scumbags. A few draconian and enforced laws coupled with a bit of police brutality wouldn't go amiss though.

Based on their clothing. Only bad apples tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks and wear caps that wouldn't fit a pea sat on top of their head.

I've been to the piss-ups. Sartorial elegance they are not tbf :lol:

How very dare you! You must concede there are no charvers present, surely?

Anyhow, in all seriousness Chez Given does have a point but I'm fucked if I know what the real answer is to dealing with these scumbags. A few draconian and enforced laws coupled with a bit of police brutality wouldn't go amiss though.

People need aspirations - without them they remain disenfranchised from the society they dis-respect and make worse.

The enfranchisement of the working classes into the political system in the 19th century was all about keeping people in order.

Needs a modern solution though.

Of course not just saying its not exactly a catwalk.

I've been to the piss-ups. Sartorial elegance they are not tbf :D

Of course not just saying its not exactly a catwalk.

We're going to the football and drinking in the Trent though. :lol: Were you expecting Zoolander? :lol:

People need aspirations - without them they remain disenfranchised from the society they dis-respect and make worse.

The enfranchisement of the working classes into the political system in the 19th century was all about keeping people in order.

Needs a modern solution though.

Which is? There's a fundamental lack of respect for other people in 21st century Britain and it's getting worse as far as I can see. You don't get this shit in Singapore!