Forum victims

Renton

Where the fuck does "Gemmial" come from?? Am I missing something straight forward? :rolleyes:

Yup. It's nothing interesting however.

So in other words it's a complete pile of shit?? I'm not siding btw - I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're going on about, at least the others are making sense.

Aye, it's just I explained it before in one of Gemmial shit starting threads, it wasn't worth explaining then and it still isn't now is all. :) (it's really NOT interesting)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuck does "Gemmial" come from?? Am I missing something straight forward? :rolleyes:

Yup. It's nothing interesting however.

So in other words it's a complete pile of shit?? I'm not siding btw - I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're going on about, at least the others are making sense.

Aye, it's just I explained it before in one of Gemmial shit starting threads, it wasn't worth explaining then and it still isn't now is all. :) (it's really NOT interesting)

Wasn't your explanation along the lines of "It's a typo I couldn't be bothered to go back and correct"?

Why is Fop even rising to it? The man is pure Vulcan logic, all apart from his emotional responses.

Mr Spock tbh.

Half vulcan. :rolleyes:

Aye I know. That's precisely my point. That's where his emotions come from uless I'm mistaken.

You'll enrage him into a frenzy with stuff like that tbh. :)

I don't get it......I'm not disagreeing out of pedantry. Quite the opposite in fact, I'm saying thats my point.

Aye that's not my point, however. (nor Gemmials position of outrage)

Seriously, explain that one or pack in with it. Can always be word-blocked for 'Fop' :razz:

Sorry, it goes back to one of Gemmial "issues" with me, that's all. Again not interesting, I just though those bothered enough to pick fights with me would have been bothered enough to have read the history.

I'm wrong I guess.

Why is Fop even rising to it? The man is pure Vulcan logic, all apart from his emotional responses.

Mr Spock tbh.

Aye I know. That's precisely my point. That's where his emotions come from uless I'm mistaken.

I don't get it......I'm not disagreeing out of pedantry. Quite the opposite in fact, I'm saying thats my point.

Seriously, explain that one or pack in with it. Can always be word-blocked for 'Fop' :razz:

Sorry, it goes back to one of Gemmial "issues" with me, that's all. Again not interesting, I just though those bothered enough to pick fights with me would have been bothered enough to have read the history.

I'm wrong I guess.

Ah...I was right then. In that case your point was in error.

Mr Spock tbh.

Apologies, I thought you were referring to Gemmill's objection to you stamping all over a joke simply out of some pedantic inaccuracy. I thought thats the parrallel you were drawing-I was simply trying to say I wasn't being pedantic....I was actually confirming that thats what I had meant.

Nope another of Gemmials many objections to me. :razz:

Are you talking about me again Fop?

I'm just wondering if you'll choose hypocrisy or stupidity is all. :rolleyes: (looking like hypocrisy at present :))

"Yes" would have done.

Not really the point however.

Although it's interesting you've pretty much gone full circle now.

Ah...I was right then. In that case your point was in error.

No my point was and is correct.... it just seems Gemmials "objections" are rather specific.

Fop man, this isn't normal behaviour....seriously!

Again that kinda goes back to what I said earlier.

But poo jokes are preferred. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fop

Has Craig been experimenting on the algorythms again? If so, I'm not that keen on this one, bring back Leazes V2.03.

TBH this 90% of this thread could have been written by BOTs or just scripted. :rolleyes:

What the fuck is wrong with this kid? :rolleyes:

Back to insults and ner ne ner ner, eh? :) (and still with the whiff of hypocrisy)

No Fop, I'm genuinely bemused by exactly what it is you think you're achieving in this thread. I'm pretty sure that you think you're running circles around everyone on here with your "highbrow" responses and your "No, I couldn't possibly explain" mysticism. It's just a shame that all of this good stuff is only happening in your head.

Anyway, I'm not gonna get into prolonged conversation with you because it is tedious in the extreme. I'll leave it to you to claim the moral victory because I've responded to your constant references to me. Well done, you are a clever little man.

Poopoo ner ner. Just to save you the trouble.

Has Craig been experimenting on the algorythms again? If so, I'm not that keen on this one, bring back Leazes V2.03.

TBH this 90% of this thread could have been written by BOTs or just scripted. :)

Bank Of Thailand?

British Overseas Territory?

Balance Of Trade?

:rolleyes:

TBH this 90% of this thread could have been written by BOTs or just scripted. :)

Bank Of Thailand?

Balance Of Trade?

Meenzer clearly knows his BOTS.

What the fuck is wrong with this kid? :rolleyes:

Back to insults and ner ne ner ner, eh? :) (and still with the whiff of hypocrisy)

No Fop, I'm genuinely bemused by exactly what it is you think you're achieving in this thread. I'm pretty sure that you think you're running circles around everyone on here with your "highbrow" responses and your "No, I couldn't possibly explain" mysticism. It's just a shame that all of this good stuff is only happening in your head.

Anyway, I'm not gonna get into prolonged conversation with you because it is tedious in the extreme. I'll leave it to you to claim the moral victory because I've responded to your constant references to me. Well done, you are a clever little man.

Poopoo ner ner. Just to save you the trouble.

Well I wouldn't call what you do exactly "constructive" would you?

Although again your "response" to me is basically a waffling (some might say boring or tedious I suppose) Insult + Ner ne ner ne ner ner. :razz:

Somehow I'm not shocked by that nor the inherent hypocrisy you exhibit.

Edited by Fop

Bank Of Thailand?

Balance Of Trade?

Meenzer clearly knows his BOTS.

It's important to know what you're getting yourself into.

So to speak...