Ouch!

nufc4ever

He's still missing the point that the thread wouldn't make sense if his post didn't say what it does. Does he really think someone has been through and edited every single post in it?

Are there any other posters who posted on that thread who think they have had their posts edited?

LeazesMag ignoring the basic facts simply to save his argument? Well I never :rolleyes:

Leazes is one strange bloke mind, listen to this from that forum:

But if there is ONE team in the WHOLE of England who is underachieving, has the biggest potential, the biggest army of fanatical supporters, that would simply kill for success, and produce the biggest rewards and adulation anyone could want, is right here. On the banks of the River Tyne. Everyone knows this. Sack their advisors, is all I can say.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index...?showtopic=2593

Who does he think these advisors are, and whose responsibility is it to sack them? :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

He gets a harsh press. The question is who's worse NE5 or Alan Oliver?

Both are bitches of the Newcastle board.

I wonder if Oliver's ever posted, and who he is.

'The fact is, toontastic is a forum that has as it's main contributors a bunch of soft shite wankers. Unfortunately some of them post on this forum as well.'

:panic:

Personally I don't believe it. :panic:

Edited by nufc4ever

'The fact is, toontastic is a forum that has as it's main contributors a bunch of soft shite wankers. Unfortunately some of them post on this forum as well.'

Personally I don't believe it. :panic:

Do you think his post was edited?

Just read that other thread - did someone really say this about Boom?

he's class strong, quick and a very good defender and like ive said before IMO better than Gallas