Leeds United: Relegated !

Jimbo

Risdale on the BBC saying 'it wasn't me' and claiming he left Leeds in a good position and with excellent players. He's blatantly taking the piss now like.

Lad on the Celtic board reckons a journalist saw him sharing a celebratory glass of champagne with the Hull chairman on Saturday. Not clever.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news that they'll announce they're going into administration this week. If they do, they'll start next season with a 10 point deduction. You couldn't make it up.

Wouldn't the deuction come off their points total this season if they go into administration before the last game?

Breaking news that they'll announce they're going into administration this week. If they do, they'll start next season with a 10 point deduction. You couldn't make it up.

Wouldn't the deuction come off their points total this season if they go into administration before the last game?

wouldn't all the clubs heading for relegation who also have financial problems call for administration if that was the case?

wouldn't all the clubs heading for relegation who also have financial problems call for administration if that was the case?

I'm just quoting what was said on Five Live this morning and to be honest Tubby, I trust them more than SLP.

Same thing happened to Man City a few years back, don't forget - and they're back in the Premiership now again (just!).

And then there's Sheffield Wednesday to consider as well, who may just make it back to the Premiership if Lady Luck runs in their favour and they get in via the play-offs...

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :razz:

Aye but look at Forest to see how clubs sometimes don't recover.

Forest fans still think they have a God given right to be in the Premiership. Really hope either Bristol City or Blackpool get second spot :o

City better get it. Follow them a bit due to a family friend and hope to God they beat Rotherham on Saturday. Blackpool have done really well though considering where they were at the start of the season.

Will going up to the Championship mean that Scunthorpe will hold onto Billy Sharp, or is that still up in the air? Heard shitloads about him and only saw him once (the 1-0 win over City) and he looked class.

He's negotiating a new contract this week, so hopefully that means he'll stay at least until January. Same with Murphy (who is still heavily linked to Newcastle to replace Harper). Sharp is just different class. I've no doubt that he'll make it in the Premiership one day - Liverpool have been watching him, and Scunny turned down a bid from Celtic in January. All Scunthorpe fans know he'll go within the year, but we're desperate for him to start the season with us and just see how things go.

Certainly promotion is the key to keeping a few of our players - Fulham are trying to sign our left back, but he might stick around now we're in the Championship.

I'm just quoting what was said on Five Live this morning and to be honest Tubby, I trust them more than SLP.

Eeeeeee..I'm afronted!

Really? Well it appears that they're wide of the mark this time, so perhaps you should grovel at SLP's toes, sunshine....

BOW DOWN AND KISS HIS RING!

:(:)

Really? Well it appears that they're wide of the mark this time, so perhaps you should grovel at SLP's toes, sunshine....

BOW DOWN AND KISS HIS RING!

:(:)

How low does his ring hang, like :)