Weekend Starts Here...

Tooj

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Wait til the next time you pair of beehatches are working a bank holiday or a weekend or something. I'll be winding you both up something chronic. <_<

That would be Sunday night into Monday coming.

I do believe I will be able to have a small holiday with the extra money I shall earn :P

I'm in a right fucking mood as well. Don't know why like.

Still not managed to pull her then? ;)

:P

nowt to do with that I'm afraid. Think I'm just a bit anxious about moving house to a proper pad instead of the student hovel I'm in at the moment <_<

;) Wait til the next time you pair of beehatches are working a bank holiday or a weekend or something. I'll be winding you both up something chronic. :blush:

I do believe I will be able to have a small holiday with the extra money I shall earn :blush:

Won't stop you walking up that hill to the hospital with a face like a smacked arse though. <_<

"Running up that hill.....tripping on my lip...running up that hill"[/Kate Bush] :P

;) Wait til the next time you pair of beehatches are working a bank holiday or a weekend or something. I'll be winding you both up something chronic. :blush:

I do believe I will be able to have a small holiday with the extra money I shall earn <_<

And i work alternate sunday night shifts, which as it works out means i miss this Sunday night which goes into a bank holiday but i will work the next one at the end of May, where I shall be earning 8 hours of DOUBLE pay :P I can live with that!!

I do believe I will be able to have a small holiday with the extra money I shall earn :blush:

And i work alternate sunday night shifts, which as it works out means i miss this Sunday night which goes into a bank holiday but i will work the next one at the end of May, where I shall be earning 8 hours of DOUBLE pay :P I can live with that!!

I'll remind you of that when you're on here squealing like a stuck pig and I'm sat out the back in the sunshine generally lounging about in a Bank Holiday stylee. <_<

Guest alex

"Running up that hill.....tripping on my lip...running up that hill"[/Kate Bush] ;)

You know, I never undrestand where these gay rumours come from.

:P Positively lavendar dahling

;) Wait til the next time you pair of beehatches are working a bank holiday or a weekend or something. I'll be winding you both up something chronic. :yes

I'll remind you of that when you're on here squealing like a stuck pig and I'm sat out the back in the sunshine generally lounging about in a Bank Holiday stylee. :blush:

Pah, I work nights, i can still lounge about in bank holiday style anytime!! :blush:

Oh and that reminds me, I am not in work until Monday night at 10pm...where I shall instantly be on double pay untill midnight <_<

Have a good day Bianca, im off to make a coffee and recline in my new leather sofa :sun:

Edited by Toonraider

Day off today as Mrs Craig works for Electoral Services so has a rather busy day ahead - don't think she gets home until 3am!

Have got both kids ready, taken Charlotte to school, popped into Kwik Fit and had 2 new front tyres fitted and the car is suddenly drivable again. Now lazing around for the rest of the day before picking Charlotte up at 3.30 and going to go to Tesco for some food shopping.

Also need to ring the opticians for an eye test - have a choice between Boots, Vision Express, D&A or Specsavers. Anyone make a recommendation???

Had the best night's sleep in absolutely aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages last night

Also need to ring the opticians for an eye test - have a choice between Boots, Vision Express, D&A or Specsavers. Anyone make a recommendation???

Specsavers. Specially the Gateshead branch ;)

Specsavers. Specially the Gateshead branch :P

You're expecting me to come all the way up for an eye test? ;)

Thanks though to the both of you, I'll get on to them today. Probably not going to get the actual specs from there though. Been given a link to THIS SITE and I've been shown a pair of glasses that were ordered from there. Quality is really good and for £15 a pair you can't go wrong.

It would be worth it. The staff are lovely <_<

Aye, but this is for Saturday and it's my weekend with the kids so I'd have them to bring an' all - it'd be a nightmare! :P

It would be worth it. The staff are lovely :blush:

Aye, but this is for Saturday and it's my weekend with the kids so I'd have them to bring an' all - it'd be a nightmare! :P

Craig stop running through it like it's a real life scenario and you're contemplating this actually happening. <_<

It would be worth it. The staff are lovely :blush:

Craig stop running through it like it's a real life scenario and you're contemplating this actually happening. <_<

Fucking hell, what's that going past the window? Must be the missed irony! :blush:

My point was I'm sure there's lovely staff in other branches, never mind :blush:

nowt to do with that I'm afraid. Think I'm just a bit anxious about moving house to a proper pad instead of the student hovel I'm in at the moment <_<

Where you moving to Fishy? I'm living in the well-to-do area that is Woodhouse from July.

nowt to do with that I'm afraid. Think I'm just a bit anxious about moving house to a proper pad instead of the student hovel I'm in at the moment :blush:

Where you moving to Fishy? I'm living in the well-to-do area that is Woodhouse from July.

Woodhouse? Jesus mate, are you buying a sidearm and riot gear? <_<

I reckon I'm moving to Wellington street or City Island. Depends who I'm living with. Wouldn't be adverse to moving in with a random through easyroommate.com either. :blush:

nowt to do with that I'm afraid. Think I'm just a bit anxious about moving house to a proper pad instead of the student hovel I'm in at the moment :blush:

I reckon I'm moving to Wellington street or City Island. Depends who I'm living with. Wouldn't be adverse to moving in with a random through easyroommate.com either. :blush:

No wonder, it doesn't work like that Fish. :blush:

I thought it was like Ronseal... y'know "does exactly what it says on the tin"

there are some genuine bargains though, two bedroom apartment in those fancy dan apartment blocks on Welly street, near to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. £300 a month exc bills for a double bedroom with all mod cons, fully furninshed, balcony, on the river, doorman, etc. ;)

It's not that bad - got friends who've lived there for three years with no problems, plus the house is pretty secure. Living there cos on a budget, £56 a week for quite a sizeable house for just two people. Last year as a student thank god.