Why is everyone so happy?

Stop pretending that FF ever does anything right and stop supporting him by buying tickets / shirts etc etc

Then stop sitting on the sidelines giving out advice and do something about it, its easy for someone to sit faceless behind a computer and tell others to stop spending money, dont buy your season ticket etc while still doing it themselves.

Set up a protest group and make yourself heard.

Theres 100Mb of webspace here for you to get started, that is if you are serious. :lol:

I haven't bought a shirt or a season ticket since SBR got the sack.

A protest group would achieve nothing, it's clear there is no real support for doing the unthinkable.

To be fair, your selfless "not buying a shirt" protest has not gone unnoticed. It has sent shock waves throughout the club and questions are being asked at board level. :o

Newcastle with Roeder as manager = me pissed off with the way the club is run.

Newcastle after Roeder has gone = me pissed off with the way the club is run, but relieved that Roeder isn't part of it.

Same here.

Stop pretending that FF ever does anything right and stop supporting him by buying tickets / shirts etc etc

Then stop sitting on the sidelines giving out advice and do something about it, its easy for someone to sit faceless behind a computer and tell others to stop spending money, dont buy your season ticket etc while still doing it themselves.

Theres 100Mb of webspace here for you to get started, that is if you are serious. :lol:

A protest group would achieve nothing, it's clear there is no real support for doing the unthinkable.

To be fair, your selfless "not buying a shirt" protest has not gone unnoticed. It has sent shock waves throughout the club and questions are being asked at board level. :o

Problem is he bought the shorts and socks

Problem is he bought the shorts and socks

So are you saying you have not been to a match in three years?

And (playing devils advocate here) can you prove thats not just down to personal circumstance or even laziness rather than as a protest? There is no use in protesting alone, set out your aims and build up a band of people all doing the same otherwise frankly, you're just another person who cant be arsed/ cant afford/ isnt allowed by the missus to go to the match.

I've picked and chosen my matches since, although this might change next year with the credit cards, as tickets might not be so available.

Im sorry but I dont see the difference, you are paying money to the club to go and see some games. Thats not a protest thats simply picking and choosing your matches. You cannot take the moral high ground with people when you arent prepared to follow your own actions through fully.

So are you saying you have not been to a match in three years?

And (playing devils advocate here) can you prove thats not just down to personal circumstance or even laziness rather than as a protest? There is no use in protesting alone, set out your aims and build up a band of people all doing the same otherwise frankly, you're just another person who cant be arsed/ cant afford/ isnt allowed by the missus to go to the match.

I've picked and chosen my matches since, although this might change next year with the credit cards, as tickets might not be so available.

Im sorry but I dont see the difference, you are paying money to the club to go and see some games. Thats not a protest thats simply picking and choosing your matches. You cannot take the moral high ground with people when you arent prepared to follow your own actions through fully.

Not at all. I don't blindly assume the club is going to do anything right any more and put money up up front. If I feel like going I do, I'm not giving Fred the security of knowing he his safe for yet another year.

It's not a blind protest, but when I do go it is in full acceptance of the current situation, chairman manager and players. The difference being I have no presonceptions about what I'm going to see, and don't feel obliged to go on the back of lies and promises of 6 months back.

Not at all. I don't blindly assume the club is going to do anything right any more and put money up up front. If I feel like going I do, I'm not giving Fred the security of knowing he his safe for yet another year.

It's not a blind protest, but when I do go it is in full acceptance of the current situation, chairman manager and players. The difference being I have no presonceptions about what I'm going to see, and don't feel obliged to go on the back of lies and promises of 6 months back.

The difference being that if we do well regardless of Fat Boy still being there then you will go along more often and maybe end up at every game, you therefore will end up putting more money into the clubs coffers than those who buy a season ticket.... If you said you were not going to another game until Fred had gone regardless of how well we play then I would respect that. At the moment all I see is a "fair weather fan" who wants to tell others not to go while still selecting the games that take his fancy ie Man U, Chelsea, Arse, Liverpool and washing the car during Sheff United, West Ham, Reading etc

No offence meant on the fair weather fan bit but thats how it can be perceived.

The difference being that if we do well regardless of Fat Boy still being there then you will go along more often and maybe end up at every game, you therefore will end up putting more money into the clubs coffers than those who buy a season ticket.... If you said you were not going to another game until Fred had gone regardless of how well we play then I would respect that. At the moment all I see is a "fair weather fan" who wants to tell others not to go while still selecting the games that take his fancy ie Man U, Chelsea, Arse, Liverpool and washing the car during Sheff United, West Ham, Reading etc

No offence meant on the fair weather fan bit but thats how it can be perceived.

I never said I wasn't a fair weather fan. I said don't buy season tickets or shirts, the very things that require money without seeing a product.

Have a look at Blackburn for a club who don't take their support for granted and have plenty of fair weather fans. Christ, look who they managed to con into taking Souness.

The very loyalty of NUFC fans is what is holding this club back. There is no punishment for abject failure. On the basis of the last few years you really have to wonder what would have to happen before ST sales went down.

Fred sees NUFC as a company and football as a product to be served up using his assets, and I'm very happy to oblige him in his business model. Shite product = no money.

The fact I still identify myself as an NUFC supporter in public is loyalty enough for now.

Why is everyone so happy ? I feel like I've had bad tooth removed, its that kind of emotion for me.

Why is everyone so happy ? I feel like I've had bad tooth removed, fallen out the window of the dentist's office, into the FA Cup Final, accidentally knocked the winner past Van der Saar for Newcastle, rebounded off the Wembley turf, through a hotel window and into a spread-eagled Scarlett Johansson..

FYP

Why is everyone so happy ? I feel like I've had bad tooth removed, fallen out the window of the dentist's office, into the FA Cup Final, accidentally knocked the winner past Van der Saar for Newcastle, rebounded off the Wembley turf, through a hotel window and into a spread-eagled Scarlett Johansson..

FYP

:lol::o

FYP

Aye thats the feeling exactly

:lol: