Lynx advert

newcastlebroon

Lynx is fucking disgusting. Something reminded me of the advert today though - was authorising someone's expenses and this bloke had tried to pass off a 60 Euro charge at the Chica Chica Boom Lap Dancing Club as a taxi receipt. :D

This same bloke went to Miami recently and put the following on his expense claim - a Harley Davidson that he hired for a day, pack of cards for a poker night (that's how he actually described it on the claim), and he paid for an $800 meal, and rounded the bill up to $1000 for the tip. He clearly thought he'd turned into a rockstar for the day or something.

Did you authorise either claim? :D

Both. :( If he's gonna stick stuff like that on there, I'm gonna have to pay him simply for the sheer brass neck of it. Hopefully the more he gets away with, the more outrageous he'll get. I forgot, he also tipped $75 for a $350 meal as well. Blatantly fancied the waitress.

Thats brilliant. Fair play to you for authorising them too :yahoo:

How come you authorise the big spenders payday? Do you get to spend like that then?

Nah I don't get to travel much in this job unfortunately, although even if I did I doubt I'd have the neck to try and claim for some of the stuff that this character's been claiming for. :D

Bet 2J wears Lynx. He had bamchicka-wah-wah as his sig for a while. :D

God no it's fucking horrible, I just like the originality of the first advert for it, the other ones are awful though.

I still wear Africa but it's running out; what do you recommend I buy instead? I always thought it smelt quite nice. Maybe that's why I'm single.

Undoubtably. I use the Sure antiperspirant range, and I'm fighting them off with a stick tbh.

I still wear Africa but it's running out; what do you recommend I buy instead? I always thought it smelt quite nice. Maybe that's why I'm single.

Undoubtably. I use the Sure antiperspirant range, and I'm fighting them off with a stick tbh.

I'll need to buy a stick as well then. Crikey.

I'll need to buy a stick as well then. Crikey.

:D

I recommend the Sure range also.

Agreed. I use Sure and had to reverse the polarity of my fanny magnet.

Guest alex

Bet 2J wears Lynx. He had bamchicka-wah-wah as his sig for a while. :lol:

God no it's fucking horrible, I just like the originality of the first advert for it, the other ones are awful though.

I'll let you off then.

Never use deodrant, never need to.

Smelly cunts the lot of ya...

:lol: in my head that's the same as saying "I never wear aftershave, You lot are all smelly chinned bastards"