Butt: Sort out the dressing room

Jimbo

Guest alex

Butt has won me over this season like,i think he's settling in well after the shit he got.

Shame about the others.

I never really understood that about Butt, he always played quite well, his only questionable bit was that Man U game, but tbh it was understandable that he might not be at the top of his game for that (and he was far from alone that day).

Considering the shit that's come from other players here Butt got a very rough ride, I just wish we could have got him when Robson first tried for him.

He went to shit under Souness basically. He looked good (in a struggling team) when he first arrived. Shows what a good pro he is the way he's turned things round here imo.

Edited by alex

Anyone fancy having a guess at the players Butt means?

I was thinking of Babayaro, but I thought even with all the stupid injuries/shitness, the way he played after the death of his brother showed a bit of commitment.

Moore and N'Zogbia?

I think it would probably be best for Dyer just to move on. He's never going to live up to his promise of years ago and there's too much hatred/split opinion of the fans for him ever to be be re-accepted here. I believe he was getting a bit of stick at Watford on Sunday. He's been a huge waste of time and resources/money.

Anyone seen Steve Harpers interview?

He also says there are players in the dressing room that need to go, I wonder who they are?

I'd say Harper would go for Given myself!

;)

I reckon N'Zogbia is one of them. The way he was hauled off the pitch against Pompey and the recent tantrum being pointers.

Carr might be another, he was asked to do the lap at the last home game and stormed off down the tunnel saying he needed to ice an injury.

I personally though that Carr has been ok since his return from injury playing at left back, but probably isn't the standard required.

Luque is quite plainly a tit, and couldn't give an arse about playing for Newcastle. For a lad who cost that much, on the wages he's on, his lack of effort speaks volumes.

Nobby may be another. Having to be bollocked by Roeder to get on a coach because he wasn't picked is a bit petulant from one of our senior lads. He's been very good at right back and hasn't moaned once about it, and in fact has made all the right noises. He threw another strop under SBR a few years back at the Riverside and stormed off home.

I can imagine not too many of the senior lads are impressed with Oba either after the Watford game. maybe Owen is a bit resented by the curent crop as well if he has infact put out the feelers to the "big 4".

I think Carr could be another aswell,after the final home game where he rushed off for some supposed treatment on a muscle?And a few others who didn't wanna stay on the pitch...embarrassed or not they should have stayed on for those who did stay back