The Real Football Factories

Tooj

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in Argentina tonight folks.

Daft as fuck like, talking about how immigrants from Europe brought football to Argentina. So why show a fucking clip of Garrincha taking the piss? :blink:

are Mark and 2J just wannabe hooligans?

p.s. the

Adidas is cool as fuck
was unintended genius by the way :blink:

I've never understood the "as fuck" thing... how can something be as hard as fuck ? just makes no sense. ;)

p.s. the

Adidas is cool as fuck

I've never understood the "as fuck" thing... how can something be as hard as fuck ? just makes no sense. :lol:

You're just picking faults now ;)

p.s. the

Adidas is cool as fuck

I've never understood the "as fuck" thing... how can something be as hard as fuck ? just makes no sense. ;)

I'd say a fuck is canny cool.

p.s. the

Adidas is cool as fuck

I'd say a fuck is canny cool.

to be fair, in my experience it's been quite hot and not remotely cool at all

either way it should be "cool as a fuck", or "cool as fucking"...

you know I'm making sense. :lol::

Edited by The Fish

Fat as fuck is another one ;)

what about predictable as fuck? :lol:

serisouly though I've never understood how this particular phrase has come to be so commonly used when it doesn't fucking mean anything :blink:

Guest alex

Fat as fuck is another one ;)

what about predictable as fuck? :)

serisouly though I've never understood how this particular phrase has come to be so commonly used when it doesn't fucking mean anything :blink:

Less good :):lol:

Just because I'm interested in how fans act in different countries doesn't make me a wannabe hooligan.

yeah, it was an innocent interest in diverse cultures of the world. Had nothing to do with watching headcases act like neanderthals ;)

Just because I'm interested in how fans act in different countries doesn't make me a wannabe hooligan.

yeah, it was an innocent interest in diverse cultures of the world. Had nothing to do with watching headcases act like neanderthals ;)

so how many on here sing we are the geordies the ............. ;)

I love the assumptive nature of The Fish, I can safely say and can the folk on here who have met me I certainly don't want to be a football hooligan. ;)

I love the assumptive nature of The Fish, I can safely say and can the folk on here who have met me I certainly don't want to be a football hooligan. ;)

me thinks he doth protest too much ;)

Only because you're too afraid of getting blood on your shit adidas tops.

Guest alex

He assumes everyone else aspires to be something they're not too :secret:

At the end of the day. The fish is just a fat twat.

:secret:;)

hit a nerve did I? bless your precious skinhead :blush:

Skin head? Thats you baldy.

Turtle's head tbh.

Guest stevieintoon
Faaaaakin heww. Honestly AII've never seen anyfink looike this in mar hooowwwww faaakin loife armm tellin ya. Seen saam pwopah nawty fings in mar time but faakin nuffink loike this.

This is faaakin intense maan, you've got owwd biww over the far soiide doin faaak awww aah fink its time to faak off cos this is gettin weww nawty FAAAAKIN HEWW, proper faakin raash man.

This faakin caaantry it's faaakin mentuww, they laav their muslim faiff, but faaakin hewww, footbaww is the owwnly religion ere. You've got faakin Irarn and Irarq next doowah, and faakin Rasha up norf, it's faakin pwopa nawty plice man.

Without doubt the bloke is the biggest prick/comedy genious on TV. He repeats himself saying the same things every week, I've seen clips of all this series and it's fuckin hilarious.

AAI've ad to gowww deep dahn into the hierarchy of the firm to meet the top bwoy, only free peepuw uv ever met this geezer and 2 uv um are dead. The geezers got a shoowter sooww weeew av to tread carefully

He always makes out the people he meets, make the most brutal members of Al Quaida look like Rod Hull, he meets them and all they are is geeky nobheads who get other people to do their fighting for them.