Souness - Magpies have problems

Scottish Mag

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Quiz question:

Who said, when getting the NUFC manager's job, 'This is the best squad of players I have ever had to work with' only to destroy it beyond recognition ??

Answers on a postcard to:

Bitter jock bastard,

Bittersville

Souness has the credibility of a second hand cock ring and thats why he's been inundated with Job offers since being peddled from here

What happened about his bid for Wolves?? I bet their fans were fucking terrified of that dickwad taking them over!

Souness has the credibility of a second hand cock ring and thats why he's been inundated with Job offers since being peddled from here

What happened about his bid for Wolves?? I bet their fans were fucking terrified of that dickwad taking them over!

The only way he'll ever manage again i reckon, i would hope so anyway

"Newcastle's stunning transformation is a huge credit to manager Graeme Souness - and perhaps it is time for some of his critics to eat humble pie." - Alan Hansen

From the same article:

"The appointment of Terry McDermott to the backroom staff was a very shrewd move." - Alan Hansen

Jesus wept, I know I've posted this a few times before, but it's still a fucking brilliant read. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4347125.stm

"Newcastle's stunning transformation is a huge credit to manager Graeme Souness - and perhaps it is time for some of his critics to eat humble pie." - Alan Hansen

From the same article:

"The appointment of Terry McDermott to the backroom staff was a very shrewd move." - Alan Hansen

Jesus wept, I know I've posted this a few times before, but it's still a fucking brilliant read. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4347125.stm

:D

Comedy GERLD!

"He handled the Craig Bellamy situation perfectly."

Oh aye ;)

Much as think Bellamy is a little tosser, how did Souness handle the situation perfectly? He had it in for Bellamy from day one and we ended up receiving a pittance for probably the best player at the club. A few other corkers in there too.

"So Graeme Souness may yet be the man to end Newcastle's long wait for a trophy - and I suspect we won't be hearing those complaining voices then."

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Guest Albuquerque

What is it with Hansen and getting trophy predictions wrong?

1995 - "You'll never win anything with kids"

2005 - "So Graeme Souness may yet be the man to end Newcastle's long wait for a trophy - and I suspect we won't be hearing those complaining voices then."

2005 - "So Graeme Souness may yet be the man to end Newcastle's long wait for a trophy - and I suspect we won't be hearing those complaining voices then."

Twice in 11 years, that's shocking.

"So Graeme Souness may yet be the man to end Newcastle's long wait for a trophy - and I suspect we won't be hearing those complaining voices then."

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Is there anyone with any less professional credibility than Alan Hansen when he's waxing lyrical about his old mates?

Possibly Milli Vanilli but thats about it.

Well he fancies tottenham to break the top 4 every season as well

Guest Albuquerque

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Is there anyone with any less professional credibility than Alan Hansen when he's waxing lyrical about his old mates?

Lawrensen.

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Mark Lawrenson perhaps.

Hansen lover ;)

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Lawrensen.

Aye, that occured to me too. Lawrenson recovers some credit for his serious hair-do though.

Guest Albuquerque

Spot on Alan, spot on.

Lawrensen.

Aye, that occured to me too. Lawrenson recovers some credit for his serious hair-do though.

Points deducted for being an ex-tacheman, tough.

Not forgetting the recent:

"I'm 100% confident Liverpool will win the European Cup on Wednesday night"