Away Strip

bigheck

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna make a wild stab in the dark and estimate that at or shortly after 4pm, the red cross below will show the next bit:

Kit-Reveal-4_Thurs_4pm.jpg

weblink being:

http://adtech.panthercustomer.com/apps/261/Ad1426181St3Sz16Sq804860V0Id4/Kit-Reveal-4_Thurs_4pm.jpg

(was testing to see if they'd been amateurs and uploaded the whole lot without anyone noticing - seems that they're learning)

Well the theory was right then, just needed them to upload the photo....

I think Matt's mock-up will be pretty spot on (minus the mullet) :lol:

Im not sure Ashley, or Sports World do. As far as I can see, they sold what they did have back end of 2005.

Ah, that's a pity.

Im not sure Ashley, or Sports World do. As far as I can see, they sold what they did have back end of 2005.

Not according to the bastion of knowledge that is Wikipedia.

Gonna make a wild stab in the dark and estimate that at or shortly after 4pm, the red cross below will show the next bit:

Kit-Reveal-4_Thurs_4pm.jpg

weblink being:

http://adtech.panthercustomer.com/apps/261/Ad1426181St3Sz16Sq804860V0Id4/Kit-Reveal-4_Thurs_4pm.jpg

(was testing to see if they'd been amateurs and uploaded the whole lot without anyone noticing - seems that they're learning)

Well the theory was right then, just needed them to upload the photo....

I think Matt's mock-up will be pretty spot on (minus the mullet) :lol:

Yeah that little streak on the shorts is more proof that we are dealing with the same kit as that Ajax away.

awaykit2wq9.jpg

Looks even better there :lol:

Was going to say... the blues look a bit different. I'm guessing the Shola one is brighter due to studio lights (and it looks like the same blue as last year's 3rd), the Owen one must be closer to the real thing.