Allardyce snubs Luque

Scottish Mag

Why would you want one of our new managers deals to fall through?

Surely if we are happy with Sam then we have to trust him and believe whoever he brings to the club will be a success.

It's nothing to do with wanting the managers deals to fall through per se, I just dont happen to agree with the wisdom of the Barton transfer. Paradoxically it's because of my faith in Allardyce that i'd be happy for it to fall through, as I see Sam as emininently capable of identifying and securing an alternative player in the event that it did. Unlike previous managers who I won't waste my time mentioning.

Blatantly got slapped off Barton in a Manc nightclub or he fucked your bird, probably the latter.

I'm pretty confident I could deal with any aggro from 'Joey'.

Wouldnt touch the sides with wor lass either from what I've heard and she's like a paper cut my son.

She bleeds profusely?

Why would you want one of our new managers deals to fall through?

Surely if we are happy with Sam then we have to trust him and believe whoever he brings to the club will be a success.

It's nothing to do with wanting the managers deals to fall through per se, I just dont happen to agree with the wisdom of the Barton transfer. Paradoxically it's because of my faith in Allardyce that i'd be happy for it to fall through, as I see Sam as emininently capable of identifying and securing an alternative player in the event that it did. Unlike previous managers who I won't waste my time mentioning.

Blatantly got slapped off Barton in a Manc nightclub or he fucked your bird, probably the latter.

I'm pretty confident I could deal with any aggro from 'Joey'.

Wouldnt touch the sides with wor lass either from what I've heard and she's like a paper cut my son.

She bleeds profusely?

Good comeback. I'll use that one in future. :lol:

Ouch. Isn't UnLuque confirmed as being on loan ot the moment?

I couldn't tell you.

What I can tell you is that it's another £10m spunked up the wall :lol::D

Bramble, Viana, Marcelino, Boumsong. Jeeeeeeez, agents must fuckin' LOVE us !!!!

I couldn't tell you.

Bramble, Viana, Marcelino, Boumsong. Jeeeeeeez, agents must fuckin' LOVE us !!!!

Got a few seasons out of Bramble tbf.

I couldn't tell you.

Got a few seasons out of Bramble tbf.

More's the pity.

Wages.

Wasn't that also the problem in January? I thought the club might have tried to sort out some sort of compromise between then and now.

I don't know what's worse tbh. Us paying 3/4 of his wages for him to play for someone else or paying all his wages for him to turn out for us or make the bench in the early rounds of the League Cup.

if luque has no place in team and his move fell through does that mean he is just going to sit around doing nothing cashing his cheques? i cant see many other teams going in for him

Anyone got a feeling Luque will still be here in 3 years time in the same position, then leaving on a free with millions in his back pocket.

With Gol still debating his true position.

Anyone got a feeling Luque will still be here in 3 years time in the same position, then leaving on a free with millions in his back pocket.

you seen his compilation :wub:

You're asking the wrong person.

you seen his compilation :blush:

Yep, seems to be coming in from the left a fair bit.

If you actually watch him for years in La Liga though, you'll see he's a striker.

:lol: