Signature dishes

Guest Patrokles

Talking of 'singature dishes' has anyone been to that Rockerfellas (sp) restaurant and tried his signature dish? (to be honest, though, I can't recall what his 'rockerfellas' dish actually was :razz: )

For those who are unaware, Rockerfellas was the name of the restaurant owned by the guy who won a cooking competition on tv.

A lass I work with says his place is nice.

Me and Mrs Magler *cough* have said we should go. Perhaps we will some day. Is it 'south of the river' (as snakey would say <_< ) ?

I thought it was on that bank that runs from The Side on the Quayside up to the High Level Bridge. Amen Corner iirc. There's a tapas place there too.

Isn't that where Meenzer often dines out, on eggs, so to speak :icon_lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of 'singature dishes' has anyone been to that Rockerfellas (sp) restaurant and tried his signature dish? (to be honest, though, I can't recall what his 'rockerfellas' dish actually was :razz: )

For those who are unaware, Rockerfellas was the name of the restaurant owned by the guy who won a cooking competition on tv.

Aye, I was there a week or so ago. Had the chicken and bacon Rockafella starter, followed by the surf and turf. Very nice it was too.

A lass I work with says his place is nice.

Me and Mrs Magler *cough* have said we should go. Perhaps we will some day. Is it 'south of the river' (as snakey would say <_< ) ?

I thought it was on that bank that runs from The Side on the Quayside up to the High Level Bridge. Amen Corner iirc. There's a tapas place there too.

That's great news, no need for inoculations then :icon_lol:

That's great news, no need for inoculations then <_<

You may however require a second mortgage.

Tighter than a bad chest :razz:

dining out - eating

eggs- balls

Amen corner- ... the first word has "men" in it... you'd bend your path to go round a corner.... bent men?

eating the balls of bent men... perhaps?

jesus, I'd have been like a pig in mud at Blechley Park (sp?)

Edited by The Fish

dining out - eating

eggs- balls

Amen corner- ... the first word has "men" in it... you'd bend your path to go round a corner.... bent men?

And the award for most convoluted euphamism goes to .....

dining out - eating

eggs- balls

I thought Alex was referring to that place where all the chocolate speedway riders hang out :razz:

dining out - eating

eggs- balls

:razz:

do I get an award?