Serious question

Ketsbaia

Fantastic, another "Shola is not poor, but a f**king lazy woeful retarded spasticated dickhead" thread.

As opposed to the many "wow Shola Ameobi 30 league goals a season, contender for the european golden boot/ linked with £50m bid from Real Madrid", threads.

Ah yes... of which there have been none.

Id rather have a more capable striker on the bench actually given the option...

As things stand right now, Id keep him. but if we did get another forward in (or luque/youngster turned good) then perhaps it would be time for him to move on.

What makes people regard him as anything other than a complete and utter shambles? On this board I see people sticking up for him but fuck me, he's woeful. Anyone like to explain why he's so 'loved'?

i cant understand it he is not consistent enough at all

What makes people regard him as anything other than a complete and utter shambles? On this board I see people sticking up for him but fuck me, he's woeful. Anyone like to explain why he's so 'loved'?

i cant understand it he is not consistent enough at all

True, like pretty much the rest of our players.

It's still hilarious the amount of stick he gets - he is most definitely a scapegoat. It seems the fact he had a goal ratio of more than one in two games, in 2006, isn't enough for him to be "anything other than a complete and utter shambles".

It's normally something to do with him being a poor finisher or treading on the ball - mistakes which seem to be highlighted far more when he makes them. It's as if our other players are all far better. Well shock horror - Martins misses hatfuls of chances and makes up stupid stories about being shot in a car (while at the same time being asleep), Emre fluffs half the moves up and is far less consistent, Milner can barely cross no matter how many attempts he makes, N'Zogbia throws hissy fits when he's not selected. I could go on of course.

It's not like these faults don't go unnoticed, but we don't see threads every couple of weeks about what incompetent twats they are and complaining why they are so "loved".